5zigen 14" rims

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Have these on the st since september and were bought brand new paid roughly 600euros with tires 185/55/14

Thinking of changing to a wider rim
Just want to see if anyone on here wants to buy them
Rubber and wheels(no curbing,scratches etc) are perfect condition

Have to sell these before I buy a new set

Attachments

• AAAA0003.JPG
    AAAA0003.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 203
wow! how much do u want for them in pounds,lol.

will these fit the k11 as i see they are multi fitment wheels?

Yes they'll fit a K11,I had them on a 96 1litre one while the st was off the road for the last 2 months.

I'd have to get 330pounds cuz they are rare enough 5zigen wheels and are extremly strong and relatively lightweight. . . .

if they have decent tyres on and lots of tread left i will have them dude!

but thing is as im doing the turbo conversion i might have to pay u next month or the month after!

if they have decent tyres on and lots of tread left i will have them dude!

but thing is as im doing the turbo conversion i might have to pay u next month or the month after!

Firestone tyres 55euros a piece

Well I you still want them and there not give me a shout yeah?

oh i defo wnt them as i am looking for a set of white alloys to replace my opel manta ones!

fancy doing a part exchange,lol

myne are rare aswell and also have been painted white and had all brand new tyres last year!

If u dont fancy them i will still have your wheels but i got unitl may to do ym turbo conversion and finish most of my car off!

oh i defo wnt them as i am looking for a set of white alloys to replace my opel manta ones!

fancy doing a part exchange,lol

myne are rare aswell and also have been painted white and had all brand new tyres last year!

If u dont fancy them i will still have your wheels but i got unitl may to do ym turbo conversion and finish most of my car off!

No thanks I've my eye on a set for it. . . .let me know anyone know the price for say it would be expensive enough

Back