50 or 60mm Lows

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Probably being asked a million and one times...

but I'm needing help on whether to lower 50mm or 60mm, I live in a semi-rural place and my micra will most probs be staying on standard 13" steelies...

So wat do peeps reckon and does anybody have any piks???

Ye thats right... so maybe even 80mm on back 60mm on front!
as my micra is completely stripped in the back!

Thinking of getting springs from humphris

Cheers Harlen that micra is beut!
can see what you mean, so maybe 60 front and 80 back... just my cars on 13's atm, just hope it doesn't go too low!

Cheers Harlen that micra is beut!
can see what you mean, so maybe 60 front and 80 back... just my cars on 13's atm, just hope it doesn't go too low!

Cheers matey!
Might be worth talking to the man himself by the way. Mr Humphris is a top chap and helped me out a ton when I was buying my springs. :)

No worries!
Is the guy himself from humphris of oxford on here??? ...I will have to try and seek him out! ;)

No worries!
Is the guy himself from humphris of oxford on here??? ...I will have to try and seek him out! ;)
I'm pretty sure he's mph on here, they have their own section further down the forum.
No idea how active he is on here though.

Cheers guys, everyone seems friendly and understanding on here!
unlike when i was once a rusty crash damaged (wasn't me) fiesta owner haha

I'm pretty sure he's mph on here, they have their own section further down the forum.
No idea how active he is on here though.

Matt comes on here once and a while when he has time, best to either give him a call or shoot him an e-mail. He's pretty busy but he always gets back to you ;)

I have pretty regular dialogue with him since he's been working on my shell for the last few months....

Back