3 items up for grabs

Im selling some bits off my new k11 as they are no use to me at this time.

1. pulsar bonnet vent in grey primer
2. Type R tacho meter 3-7 rpm
3. Apiro after market exhasut (letter box style)

Make me offers on all items but i can only post the tacho meter and back box, and the bonnet vent is pick up only.

Postage is 8.50

Pics are in my blog thread

Thanks jason.

Providing it comes with everything needed to connect it then I'm interested. You got any piccies of it?

maccy: ok dude yeah i can take it out and box it up for you

maxed_out_micra: im sure ireland comes under the united kingdom but i will check with my parcel company

Northern Ireland comes under uk to post but republic of ireland could be up to 20 or so more. When i order stuff online there is always difference in northern and republic

well the other type 'r' rev counters with shift lights are going for 45.00 pounds with 8 pounds delivery .

I can do it for 20 quid plus the 8.50 postage as its second hand but in still very good cndition....let me know ok.

#### easy to fit mate, seeing as im the one that fitted that exact one :p

there are 4 cables

black (ground)
red (+12v ignition)
ilumination (connect to side lights if you want to controll the backlight, if you want allways on just connect to same as red)

and i do believe green the green connects to the blue wire that is connected to the dizzy, if jas is kind enough he should supply a connector that you clip over this cable and it cust the outer sheathing on the cable so no need to splice anything.

2june4.JPG

see the little blue clip. thats where you need to connect it (well wehre we needed to.

hope this helps

jackassuk

How much you looking for for the exhuast may be interested at weekend,

I need my parking permit though m8 and you may need ure mot stuff lol,

Shr3k

Jase i'll give ya 10 quid on wednesday and i'll collect it from you to save you having to come up to plymouth to collect mot stuff,

Shr3k

Back