15's for sale

D

dave_barber

i got four 15" OZ Racing Superlegerra's that i took off my k11. They need new tyres and i couldn't spare any cash so they're in my garage.

two nearly bald tyres, and two not so nearly bald ones. the centre caps are a bit scuffed but u can get new ones on ebay, and the outer rims are a bit scuffed. One is a bit worse as i hit a kerb at 60mph.

i'll take a ton for em, as i paid 700 from new.

would of had them if the condition sounded better, 60mph into a kerb cant be good for such a light wheel.

Dave

it's not good, obviously! that's wh im sellin them for 100 instead of 200. so whoever buys them can spend the extra cash gettin them reconditioned and new tyres

not yet mate, i didnt think there'd be much interest but i've had loads. i'll get some done and posted this week.

yeah i'll get the pics posted asap.

the damage is not as bad as u all imagine. i whacked the outer lip, it just needs foldin back and a bit of dressin up. the other scuffs will come outwith a file and some wet n dry.

I thought you wanted new wheels to save buying some tyres Danni?? You will still have to buy new tyres for these ones anyway.

no no no. i put the factory 14's back on. the tyres for them are pennies cos they got lik 75mm profiles! the tyres for my 15's are about 50 a piece cos they're 195/45 R15

whoever wants these wheels is gonna have to pay cash on collection. is that ok for everyone?

WERE ARE YOU!!!

is a main point if your not local to any on and u want collection then it may prove a downfall
u must state a location

RE: RE: 15's for sale

micra man said:
I thought you wanted new wheels to save buying some tyres Danni?? You will still have to buy new tyres for these ones anyway.

i kno but i avin no luck findin n e :(

I was considering these myself but i would want to know have you had the wheel checked to make sure it is not buckled. My girlfriend managed to make a alloy buckle at 25mph by scrapping a kurb, so i am wary about buying alloys that have hit curbs.

Also what colour are they as the old style Gun Metal Grey ones are no longer avaliable, the silver one's are in very short supply while the only ones that are still in full supply are the brand new one's.

Mike

1. im in Preston, Lancs.

2. As far as i know the wheel which hit th kurb isn't buckled. i drove home 120 miles afterwards with no vibration or wobble.

3. The wheels are in the silver finish

i got the pics of the wheels, which everyone requested
[attachment=214][attachment=215][attachment=216][attachment=217] [attachment=218]

Back