Club Member (Trial)
will be this pair of steels
060520121900.jpg

with these caps
110520121908.jpg

if you also want the front pair of steels in the last pic i can sell them also

the 4 wheels with the most holes are 6.5" wide ET45 4x100 pcd 60.1 CB

the 2 with the less holes are 6" wide ET43 4x100 pcd 60.1 CB

direct fit to a micra as you can see. the caps are all in good condition, no broken clips. NO TYRES INCLUDED IN THE SALE

for 4 wheels plus caps im after £100 plus postage

can include the tyres with the wheels now if someone has some dishy 13s for swaps or all out sale for £240

i have corsa b coilies on the front, cyt springs and corsa b coilover dampers on the rear. the set up with the 6" fronts 6.5" rears dont rub atall. when i had the 6.5" on the front it would rub on the front spring on cornering, thats why i opted for the 6" fronts, but didnt realise till after i had sprayed them and fitted them that they had less holes in them than the rear PAHAHA!! i have 20mm spacers i was going to use to step them out a bit and then switch back to the 6.5 fronts. but my inner wheel whore is telling me its time to move on lol

Were these "modified" or just standard 15" steels from a larger car? Was looking to get a set of Steelies and I like the 15" look.

ye about that, the ones with 15" alloys as standard have a 15" steel spare :D less holes in the clio ones as you can see above :D

Back