So these are for sale

Looking for about £170 ono

NEW PRICE £140

Recently sprayed with very good tyres

will check tomorrow but id say about 5-6mm tread atleast

3bb2a6b9.jpg

54385416.jpg

omairsaleem

ive cut 3 coils off my k10 springs do you think these will rub? if not i could pick these up a week on monday if you still have them mate.

Iv had em on my micra k11 when it had cut springs they didnt rub at all

how many mm drop you reckon iv got em on my micra with coilies and i had bigger tyres for drag racing no rub

cool im not sure id say about 50-60mm but i dint measure it ill be fitting coilovers anyway. eye sod it ill have em mate if its ok to come for them a week on monday and to pay with cash. if thats alright mate i will fire you a pm on the sunday to find out where im coming chief.

cheers steve

Hi mate, what sort of wheels are you after. I have some 14" on mine which i want to get rid of. I think they're 9" rears and 8" fronts with stretched tyres. I would do you a deal if your interested. Let me know?

cool im not sure id say about 50-60mm but i dint measure it ill be fitting coilovers anyway. eye sod it ill have em mate if its ok to come for them a week on monday and to pay with cash. if thats alright mate i will fire you a pm on the sunday to find out where im coming chief.

cheers steve

lemme know

if you want mate you can see what tajones has to offer and if you dont sell them by monday i will still defo have them mate keep us posted

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back