15" alloys

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
as im sellling the car soon looking to offload my alloys

LG nebula 15" alloy
195/45/15
these are 3/4months old, they do have kerbing as i used to park on a pavement outside work everyday!!

looking for £200 ono

fraz

LOCATED IN GLASGOW

Attachments

• DSC01299.JPG
    DSC01299.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC01318.JPG
    DSC01318.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC01307.JPG
    DSC01307.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC01310.JPG
    DSC01310.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 288
fraz_micra_88 said:
as im sellling the car soon looking to offload my alloys

LG nebula 15" alloy
195/45/15
these are 3/4months old, they do have kerbing as i used to park on a pavement outside work everyday!!

looking for £200 ono

fraz

LOCATED IN GLASGOW
How bad is the kirbing and what is the offset of these wheels mate? I am after some new ones for my motor.

Na Fraz, that is the tyre size mate.

The offset will be between 35 to 45, possibly 38, either way they are a Micra fitment.

Liking the pick of the lowering from Fast & Modified :p

fraz_micra_88 said:
its not to bad tbh but if you look you can see it!!

195/45/15

is that not it?
The ET is shown on the inside of the actuall alloy wheel. You would have to take it off to check it. It might be hard to see but it is normally there.

fraz_micra_88 said:
alrite all try to remember tomorow but they will fit all k11s lol
If the ET is 35 then the wheels won't catch as easy as they fit under the arches spot on. Mine at the moment is 38 and they catch a fair bit when people are in the back.

I like the wheels... How much would postage be?

Hi mate what type of tyres do you have on the wheels and how much tread is left on them? Been looking for a set of alloys but was after decent tyres with em!! ;)

fraz_micra_88 said:
could not see this dude, i know its a small size tho as my last alloys rubbed but these dont, where can i find it?
You take the wheel off and look on the inside of the alloy (usually where the nuts go) and it is sometimes on the inside of the spokes. It is hard to explain LOL.

:unclesam: lolol just becuase you got left stranded in a strage place shh lolol

ALLOYS ARE NOW OFF THE CAR AND NEED GOOD HOME??? ANYONE?? THEY ARE VERY WELL BEHAVED ALLOYS LOLOL R

Nice alloys mate, id buy them but just a bit out of my price range at the moment.
If their still for sale in about a week or two i'll take them off your hands... :laugh:

awrite fraz, how you doin mate. dude il happily take em offa you for 175. im local aswell, well, Glasgow n all that. only thing is jus need coupla weeks to get em. waiting on me student loan still to come. would that be ok? if ya need to email me mate email me on [email protected] cheers bud.

hassan

Back