15" alloys with deasent tyres

hey guys quicken today im looking for a set of 15" alloys to get on my car must have deasent tread on tyres and of course be themselfs in good nick. I would prefer them to be black but all will be concidered so if you have any up for grabs within a deasent budget give me a pm or link me to pics

Thanks

Scottish21 (Y)

I might be selling a set of Calibre Dub 15s for £300, pretty much brand new. Tyres have got thousands of miles left on them. But the car they're on might be getting bought as a whole, so not too sure yet

i love those wheels of your but there quite a bit out of my budget due to moving into my first house this week so money i have to spend on my car has dropped massivley.. seen a set same as yours on ebay going for £425..

i love those wheels of your but there quite a bit out of my budget due to moving into my first house this week so money i have to spend on my car has dropped massivley.. seen a set same as yours on ebay going for £425..

Fair enough (Y). Moving into a new house is probably more important than modding your car anyway :laugh:. And those sets that go on eBay for between £400 and £500 are without tyres :glare:

yea defo lol, i kno lol no good without tyres haha.. its a bit crap ebay at the minit for wheels whenever ive go no money theres a deasent set for a good price now i got money there jack all :doh:

so guys im not getting very far with finding a deasent set of wheels for my car so thought id throw this up too im going to be doing an engine swap my 1.0 for a 1.3 straight swap (so ive been told).. is there anyone on here tht could point me in the direction of 1 or kno a good scrapyard were im going to get 1 at a deasent price.. and also wot is a good price to be pating for 1 roughly i kno it depends on mileage an stuff too..

thanks

scottish21

(Y)

You can pick a decent engine up for between £50 and £100. They sell for peanuts because there's so many of them around. You might find it hard to find one with low mileage though, as most 1.3 Micras that get scrapped are high mileage (hence why they get scrapped in the first place). But normally all they need is a quick service, and just make sure they're not seized

Back