14pin - 16pin OBD Bluetooth connection issues

Hi all, has anyone successfully connected a bluetooth adapter(pictured)? I am using an Android device with many different apps and most just flashes the yellow OBD light, sometimes the PC light very briefly when switching protocols it seems.
Would be interested if anyone knows of a working OBD adapter and just to make sure my car is compatible as it is a 93 1.3, thanks in advance :) 20151217_192631.jpg

It must be that adapter I'm using then. I have tried the Nissan Data Scan, out of them all it is the only one that does not try and connect. Thanks Frank

Might have it solved, Looked into it a bit more and it seems the car is Consult specific hence the OBD not picking it up. Ordered a Bluetooth Consult adapter from Ebay and hopefully it will work, it says it does on a K11 but not on a K11 with OBD which I was trying to do above. Only concern it says Consult II adapter for some reason, next week will tell the tale :p

Consult adapter arrived today, now I'm getting a 'ini failed' error. Been looking on various forums and tried different devices as suggested with no luck, the only thing left to is buy a USB cable and connect it directly to the laptop as the adapter came with some sort of driver or software...this car does not want to play ball :p

Attachments

• 1450553787028.jpg
    1450553787028.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 433
Did you manage to connect with a usb cable? I have the same Vgate bluetooth OBD scan as you did in your first post. I only get power light & nothing else. Never managed to connect it to OBD Fusion on my iPhone either.

No never did try the USB must look into it again, there was only one app that could read the ecu was some sort of diagnostic logging numbers and letters only

Hi to all! This is my very first post on this forum.

Regarding EDB2, I've tried this one with no success. Connection is failing on my laptop and android phone. It might be due to old version, I don't know.
$_103.JPG

I'm planning to try this one.
attachment.php

Cheers.

Back