1.6 lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
i was out at cruise, bak about an hour.. anyway, it was just at da end, bout 5 of us about on a long stretch of road, me and 2 of my mates lined up, a 1.1 punto and a 1024cc polo. i thrashed them! then, just 4 laughs i asked my mate in his 1.6 lancer if he wanted to race (on this closed road under professional supervision of course!) so anyway, we lined up and my mate got out to start it. He slammed down his hands and da lancer got away 1st but i kept up wit him!! Lost by about a car lenght! i cudnt believe it! I know none of u here will believe me but i got 7 witnesses (rob, ozzy, chris, paul, connor, the guy driving the lancer and his bird!). I dont care if u believe r not, just da fact dat i dun it and sum of my mates saw is enough for me :D

hahaha atta bot kev, I belive yea, i keep up wit my buddies 1.8ltr prelude just fine. The other night I raced a S10 with a V6 and just about took him, until he cut me off and i had to slow down.

i know yiz dont believe but i honestly dont care, coz i know it happend, i was there! :D

P.S. What wud i hav to gain by lying to yiz??

Again I point out....

DOES ANYONE CARE?

U are a fool for racing in the streets risking boths yours and innocent bi-standers lives....

Cruises arent often held on closed roads, and usually under supervision of the police.

Street racing or woteva u want it is stupid and illegal unless held at proper tracks for example york raceway or santapod.

Absolutely topics like this are NOT acceptable on the MSC this thread is closed any like it will be immediately deleted as soon as James, Kev or myself see them. Repeated breaches of this kind and you'll be banned. This is not a chav racing site take it some where else where you wont make a fool of yourself.

Oh Kev try to write in coherent English I’m sure you went to school its really not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back