1.0 turbo MA10 in k10 super s :)

Mark

Ex. Club Member
been having a look on the net and cam across these

wish my k10 super s had that under the bonnet :)

mym_k_1.jpg

mym_k_2.jpg

mym_k_3.jpg

mym_k_4.jpg

mym_k_5.jpg

mym_k_6.jpg

mym_k_7.jpg

It's because GeoCities doesn't allow hotlinking. Luckily my Firefox blocks it so they loaded fine.

Very nice little K10 there, funny thing is the MA10ET stock is only 75bhp so if that's stock it would be quite a fun battle between my car ;)

i've attached the images :)

Attachments

• mym_k_4.jpg
    mym_k_4.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 585
  • mym_k_2.jpg
    mym_k_2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 813
  • mym_k_1.jpg
    mym_k_1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 5,021
  • mym_k_7.jpg
    mym_k_7.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 565
The first one is good, thats a good picture to show off the difference in standard and special...

It goes to show what that kit really does...

James said:
It's because GeoCities doesn't allow hotlinking. Luckily my Firefox blocks it so they loaded fine.

Very nice little K10 there, funny thing is the MA10ET stock is only 75bhp so if that's stock it would be quite a fun battle between my car ;)

K10 is a lot lighter though

This is a conversion, and actually lives in NL. However they did do a production version But it was pre-facelift.

nice car, i think i've seen it before on a super turbo site.

Ed said:
This is a conversion, and actually lives in NL. However they did do a production version But it was pre-facelift.

thats what i thought untill i saw this! :
facelift:
hhhgf.jpg

pre face lift:

gfdgdfh.jpg

digi dash is cool in a cheesy 1980's mk2 astra gte pacman sort of way

Attachments

• k10_meter.jpg
    k10_meter.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,998
id have the s110 silvia next to the crazy zap guy or the n12 sunny leprix aka the cherry turbo

That K10 Is a conversion, I have seen pics of it and read about it. I was not aware however they did an official face lift model, however thinking about it I think I saw one in ireland once.

i remeber seeing that white super s a few years back, very cool, ive got thoose brochures mat.t posted on my pinboard at home :p i must have been the only person that followed his link to a website with them all on lol

digi dash rules i wonder what extra things it displays....

theres was a march on e-bay not so long ago, nothing special 1.2 lump had power steering though and the closer tits and jdm grill

i honestly can remember mate, i dnt think it was, might have been white? not sure?

waht do you need off a march? if its the rear hatch has anyone just tryed to move them closer together? theres not many things diffrent rear lights, grill hatch etc.

ohc_turbo said:
waht do you need off a march? if its the rear hatch has anyone just tryed to move them closer together? theres not many things diffrent rear lights, grill hatch etc.
I believe Ed fibreglassed a K10 rear boot to March style as the March boot on his second ST was quite badly rusted when he got it.

You can't tell the difference, did a great job with it :)

Best pic i could find of it in a hurry:
DSCF0005.JPG

yeah thoose seats are cool!!! looks like they have proper side support too, real 80's retro look ;)

its got some extra stereo equipment in the centre console IIRC its a graphic equaliser :)

just out of interest. How much does it cost to get one over here? I know someone who had one, but that person bought it from a UK owner and he never asked him how much the car cost to import etc.

here some pics of a turbo in real life ;) pre facelift

now that car does have a black dash!

Attachments

• smallpic-18954.jpg
    smallpic-18954.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 573
  • smallpic-18955.jpg
    smallpic-18955.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 530
Its very hard to find a turbo with good condition seats. I came across a 1985 one, and the seats were all torn, You could get them re-done if you wanted, but it would be hard to get the right fabric. Realy want a turbo now!

Back