what are your names?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
question in title really,, just when you reply to a thread and say "cheers" to some one, names help lol, just looks beeter than i dunno, for example "scottish sr", id rather say cheers *name* rather than "cheers scottish sr* lol, well post away!

by the way, me names lee but i prefer Richie!

good idea richie, I find it a bit impersonal using a 'handle' instead of a name, it's a lot more friendly using a name and this supposed to be a friendly club ? mines Paul by the way. :)

just like "Gary (goldstar)"
my mates have called me "Naspter" for quite a while and its stuck and i actual prefer that lol
but my names "lee" just incase :)
cheers

goldstar0011 said:
no real reason, when I started messing about on internet I needed a handle, the computer monitor was Goldstar brand, later I added 0011 to be a bit unique

very clever gary lol

im Lee, I've always used the smurfman thing on the internet, on my own forum and website etc. Its cos i had blue hair at the time...

ahh those were the days

Real Name

Daniel Oliver

Alias's : Ollie or DanceFloor Dan

I've been called Ollie since primary school so it's what i'm used 2.

Been Called Dancefloor Dan for about a year coz I'm a nightclub dancefloor legend on sheppey :D (ONLY WHEN I'VE BEEN DRINKING FOR ABOUT 10 HOURS THOUGH)

I'm Laura.
6.gif

Half the fun is going up to someone at a car meet and asking if they're "micradriver" or whatever though, isn't it?? Especially if they have a really silly name.
16.gif

rallybunny said:
I'm Laura.
6.gif

Half the fun is going up to someone at a car meet and asking if they're "micradriver" or whatever though, isn't it?? Especially if they have a really silly name.
16.gif

LMAO, 2 true. I felt like that when I went to Brighton!!!

when a seen richmicratwista driving around ameously in washington a went up to him and sed are you richmicratwista instead of plain rich, still twas fun though - try explaining that your big ben lol

Big_ben said:
when a seen richmicratwista driving around ameously in washington a went up to him and sed are you richmicratwista instead of plain rich, still twas fun though - try explaining that your big ben lol

its the same at shows...well for me anyway

robbo or our lass would go whos that? and ide have to go oh its...nismo_k12..or..nex..pinkprincess

its stupid really

James. lol

I've added a new profile field now so you can specify your real name if you wish - click User CP then Edit Profile to set it

It will appear in brackets when people click your name, like this:
1446df14af0ea2.jpg

(It doesn't have to be your full name, just your first is fine if you want)

this thread shoot read like a personal colum in the back of a magazine.

Hi my name is Ian, Im 21, 5,10", got a GF so not looking for love ladie or men and im a systems analyst working for a bank. I drive a nissan micra. im just hear to make friends lol

he he i do crack my self up sometimes lol

goldstar0011 said:
no real reason, when I started messing about on internet I needed a handle, the computer monitor was Goldstar brand, later I added 0011 to be a bit unique

the REAL reason... his mum called him

BROWN-STAR

his dad called him

GOLD-STAIN....

hence... the GOLD STAR....

pity it wasnt BROWN STAIN

Back