Micra/Almera Fog Lights

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
Anyone here who knows anything about nissan parts, or works at nissan, or has access do part numbers, i have a question! (might even go down nissan in a bit and ask if no body here knows)

Are the Post 2000 K11 Micra Fogs the same as the Almera N16 ones?

daniel4.jpg

N_almera _00-_logo.JPG

N_MicraK11_98-03_logo.JPG

ni00mi31.jpg

I know this sounds simple and i'm sorry if this isn't the answer your looking for but have you called a nissan parts dealer to find out.....

i might do, they are normally useless without chassis numbers, and as i dont own an almera i cant supply one.

ok i went to nissan, the guy tried being sarcy and saying "well how the hell am i supposed to hell you that?! you need a chassis number from both a micra and almera!" but when he realised i wasnt leaving without an answer, i told him how to do his job and between us we got an answer.

Yes, they are the same :)

they're still rare as god noes what, even on almeras :( if i want em im gna have to cough up and pay ni$$an prices i think

just checked on the nissan 'fast' system and the part numbers are different for the micra and the almera fog lamps.

lol stupid nissan dealer youve got, you dont need chassis numbers just model codes and years etc, the only way you will know for sure tho is by trying to fit the almera ones

rlees85 said:
i coughed up nissan prices in the end, getting fogs for a 2000- model 2nd hand just isnt going to happen!
was that the kit or just the fogs. you will need the indicator stalk, relay and possibly the wiring. how much did they cost btw?

silver_si said:
was that the kit or just the fogs. you will need the indicator stalk, relay and possibly the wiring. how much did they cost btw?

its everything and I think he told me £170 but I would double check with Rich

You could wire them up to a switch on the dash and not have to pay for the indicator stalk. Or have the hassle of fitting it. Would be much cheaper too. fwn

rj007 said:
You could wire them up to a switch on the dash and not have to pay for the indicator stalk. Or have the hassle of fitting it. Would be much cheaper too. fwn

like I could do that...lol I think i'l just stick with buying the whole package from Nissan and hope that they have step by step instructions!

its £127 + VAT (so about 140) for the lot, including indicator stalk, relay, and instructions, and of course the fogs.

i didnt know nissan sold the fogs seperatly and if so how much for to be honest, and if there isnt much in it i really cant b arsed with alot of wiring.

the connectors to attatch to the lamps may already be there for you,or an auto electrician to wire up to a switch. You would still need a relay though as well as the lamps and a switch. Not a very big job really. :wasntme:

lol well i brought the lot now so should be nice n easy... out of intrest do you know how much it costs for just two fogs? from nissan (as there just un-findable 2nd hand)

rj007 said:
the connectors to attatch to the lamps may already be there for you,or an auto electrician to wire up to a switch. You would still need a relay though as well as the lamps and a switch. Not a very big job really. :wasntme:

well you can help me :p lol

rlees85 said:
lol well i brought the lot now so should be nice n easy... out of intrest do you know how much it costs for just two fogs? from nissan (as there just un-findable 2nd hand)
the part numbers for the 2000> micra fogs are;
B6150 - BM400 (RH)
B6155 - BM400 (LH)
or alternative part number;
26150 - BM400 (RH)
26155 - BM400 (LH)

the part numbers for the 98-2000 micra fogs are;
26150 - 6F700 (RH)
26155 - 6F700 (LH)

just call up any nissan dealer and quote these numbers and they will give you a price for the individual fog lamps.

silver_si said:
the part numbers for the 2000> micra fogs are;
B6150 - BM400 (RH)
B6155 - BM400 (LH)
or alternative part number;
26150 - BM400 (RH)
26155 - BM400 (LH)

the part numbers for the 98-2000 micra fogs are;
26150 - 6F700 (RH)
26155 - 6F700 (LH)

just call up any nissan dealer and quote these numbers and they will give you a price for the individual fog lamps.

cool thanks

wooow have just seen this thread well done guy's this info wil be very helpful for people!!!! TOP WORK!!!!!

been on to nissan..lamps for 1998 + are 55.89 each and it is 140 for the full set with switch and relay not much difference really and getting the full set will be so much less hassle

Zephyr said:
lookin good think thats something u will have on urs that i wont have on mine for a good while lol

like the rev counter :p jks

i want to get it lowered now but i really cant spend more on the car yet :(

Back