Alloys

R

ricardo_swarez

im selling my alloys, they are 16inch kosei racing seneka, silver with a crome lip, prety good condition but some chips in the paint on the spokes, i'll get some up close pics when the weather is better, but heres some of them on my car...im looking for offers around 150, i'll take pictures o the tyre tread when the weather is better, no dibs, just real offers please
PIC000007.jpg

PIC000009.jpg

PIC000013.jpg

Interested m8,can u get sum pics up off the wheels close up so i can see the chips?

yer mate, no problem, will get them tomorrow after uni, should be up around 6pm :)

Ben those are my alloys^^
i'll post some more tomorrow, some of tread and close ups of each wheel

thanks for the pictures gary :)

sorry man, i've been trying to take upclose pics for two days now, but i get home when its dark and leave the house when its dark lol, tomorrow though, i finish early, so DEFO getting pics up, i'll be home when its nice and sunny :)

NOTE TO ADMIN: could you please let me have big pictures just this once, because when resized you cant see the wheels detailed and I want any buyers to no the condition of them

heres pics, i cant get close ups of the back tyrs because the car is in the way............................................ but they were bought at the same time as the front...

PIC000057.jpg

PIC000056.jpg

PIC000055.jpg

PIC000054.jpg

PIC000053.jpg

PIC000052.jpg

if you find out the postage to norfolk i'd do you the wheels+the postage

these wheels are as sexy as ricky (if i get in trouble then I know of others that shud be in trouble with me cause I'm ####ed and a raving alco)
luv u ricky lol

ricardo_swarez said:
if you find out the postage to norfolk i'd do you the wheels+the postage

ok ill try and find out the costs and get back to you!

Back