• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Sheros SuperS

Shero

Ex. Club Member
So finaly got my super S after about a year of waiting.

apologies, i cant get these images a good size , if anyone knows how to tell me for the next batch! chuurz! :D

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

from under one arch! haaaa
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Ill get more pics and stuff up next week i think, its the last week of uni and ive got loads of handins so not much time till next week.

naw, lol its long gone, i took everything off it anyway. lol. theres loads of micras up there tho, and gt almera which will be getting ripped. sr20 yeehhhh. lol :p

naw, lol its long gone, i took everything off it anyway. lol. theres loads of micras up there tho, and gt almera which will be getting ripped. sr20 yeehhhh. lol :p

which scrappys is this and where abouts lol all the ones in paisley are gash lol

lol, everyone i tell dont belive the stuff we find up there! lol.
its up the back of bonnybridge near falkirk. theres about12 or more k11'z 2 k10'z and sooooooooo many more. theres even a mad wee car, a toyota sera with crazzy lambo doors. il post the address n number if you want?

Little update , i had no time over the summer to do anything, was wurkin 3 jobs and trying to find another one, got a new job as a webdesignr , now evrythings settled i got back to work on it last week.

Im trying to get it redy for this sunday for crail big todo list but can oonly hope! lol.

s8001769.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

in the garage
s8001734.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

What was my fule filler lol.
s8001710.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

d2's
dsc00330r.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

getting the drains out from the sills!!
s8001718.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

again, the totaly goosed fule filler
s8001740.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

s8001764.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

s8001746.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

flushin the wiper
s8001722.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

start of the open mouth
s8001750.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

flushin the bloody daft ariel :D
s8001768.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

not a micra but.. lol, my mates shortys new redtop, needs alot of work but were bothe building them up to look the same really.
s8001756.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

engine out shortys micra.
s8001387.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

just a back box for crail. lol
s8001770.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

flushed wido skossers
s8001726.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

spray under the arch after fiberglassin a hole
s8001720.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

get this welded thursday. :D
s8001725.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

again , not a micra but this was my sol at a recent meet, thot id put it up anyway. :D
s8001270.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

s8001772.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

s8001773.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

s8001778.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

s8001779.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

s8001780.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

s8001776.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

so thats been yestedays and todays work.

it went thru an mot today and onlt failed on emmissions and the holes i have, oh and the front indicators ( the orange paint had crakled away so the were white. but ive got a fule system cleaner and getting the holes welded tomorro, so re-test on friday morning and hopefully crail on sun!!1 :D

Still to do.

paint all other wheels and fit them
put coilies on
spray bonnet
spray boot
spray inside
spray sills ( will be temp as there gettin redone)
strip anyother plastic
harnesses
flush fuel system
change oil
weld up holes
weld up a pipe for the backbox
fit panhard rod
fit strut brace
sunstrip.

hoopefully all before sunday. :D

ps, can i advertise for sale stuff, i know stani got bother for it, so just chekkin as i want rid of the scoob seats.??? lemme know :D cheers.

so its not going to be ready for crail!!!

hopefully get it retested next week. and once its mot ill get all my wheels done and get it niiiice. I cant wait to get it lookin mad.

ps.. maily, cheers, the sols soooo nice to drive, and the transtops just mental. its a import so got the b16a which is awsome!!! :D

proper thorough job there mate, looking good (Y) i love white micras and i really like what you've done with your wheels!! keep it up :)

well soon as it passes the mot (hopefully tomorro) il have plenty more things cummin up!
cheers man!

so... its been a few weeks, found the problem in the fuel, water in the tank. lol. So emptid that out and got it running, was brillint eventualy driving it. but then the break lines went. haaaa.

So new lines getting made up. :D

the todo list is still big but im getting there.(Y)

some pics.
as it stands just now
dsc00486r.jpg

img193

d2's panhard on. still need to underseal the bottom of it.
dsc00481uh.jpg

FINALLY got to drive it properly today!!! :D:D:D, well chuffed, still lots to do, new clutch first on the list actually, lol. but its soooo much better than the cg10! and with the coilies on its unreal compared to the old chop n drop. :p

ill get some pictures tomorro sometime of how its sitting, but as for now, just happy it drives. ohh, and it smoked its first car, wee punto with the super cool stripes tried to take me... no chance! :D(even with a slippin clutch.)
Micra FTW!

yea i like it mate and the sol is lush as ell my friend had one and i was amazed with it as he droped it on its hoop and the handling was unreal when the v-tec kicked in oh my i needed a new nappie

Back