Full Foah Bodykit For Sale!!

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Due to funding and insurance, etc... i will be selling my full foah bodykit for a K10

Includes:

-Front bumper with fogs all wired up with relay.
-Rear bumper.
-Side skirts.
-Spoiler.

FRONT BUMPER
P6040402.jpg

REAR BUMPER
P6040403.jpg

SKIRTS
DSC00092.jpg

SKIRTS AGAIN
DSC00093.jpg

SPOILER
DSC00094.jpg

SPOILER AGAIN
DSC00095.jpg

£140 + your standard front and rear bumpers.

Also open to sensible offers!

Would have to drive to braintree, essex to do a swap over of bumpers!

ahh my old kit!

here it is fitted to my old k10... the exact kit sammy has was originally mine.... i miss my old k10 so much :'(

27-post-15-1107084589.jpg

16-post-15-1107084487Small.jpg

Cheers for the pics there speedle!!

Its that kit in gloss black, but without the splitter at the front! It was beyond repair once the dog got hold of one half of it!!

would you do just the front bumper?? as i'm in need of a gloss black one!!

i already have the rear, sides and spoiler!

If so how much including my front bumper??

ermmm i would like to sell as a complete kit.

But if theres more interest in the other parts, then ill consider splitting it up.

Just depends on whos interested in what!

ADDED PICS OF SKIRTS!!

Spoiler photos to come, phone lead messing me around grr

Added Photos Of Spoiler!!

so you'r selling these but still keeping the micra? i got a quote for my k10 with body kit, suspension and window tints and it only came out like £100 more and i'm 17.

Yeah going back to standard with looks and going to work on the engine. So it looks standard outside but has alot of secrets under the hood:grinning:

will do simmo

So IF i were to break,

Front bumper = Curtis
Rear Bumper = Simmo
Side skirts = ????
Spoiler = ???? (but may keep it as got plans for it)

Ok, think i will be breaking the kit up! Its a shame but no one seems to want it!

Front bumper - (poss curtis....have pm'd)
Rear Bumper - (poss simmo....have pm'd)
Side Skirts - up for grabs!!
Spoiler - May sell.

ok just got your pm....

will need to shift a few things first to buy the front bumper.
i do have the LS still but i'm getting the engine re-built, then selling as a whole.

i'll let you know when i have the funds, but if someone else wants this before let them have it.

ok then!

Well its got your name on it for now then. Can reserve it for you till you got the money if you wish?

Prices are flexible. Make an offer if theres something your interested in! The worst i can say is no.

COLLECTION ONLY!

Lol and awwww.
Yeah its a good kit! Would keep it for myself but have other "top secret" plans;) Nothing major but just the little things:grinning:

Bumpety Bump...

All the kit is still up for grabs!! Now going to run a first come first served basis!! As kit really needs to shift!!

Also, curtis, are you still interested in front bumper??

i am still interested, but your about 3 hours away from me and it will cost about £30 to get it posted.......thats £80 just for the front bumper.....need to save for a week or two...

ok then. just wanted to check.

My dad goes to work in daventry every other week. I could get him to take bumper with him as thats closer to you?? He works at NN11 8RZ

Im afraid i will not be selling the spoiler any more. This is becaue if i take it off, there will be holes left in my car, and water will get in. And im lacking any funds what so ever atm to buy body filler. But will be for sale soon, well when i get some money:p Lol.

Im afraid i will not be selling the spoiler any more. This is becaue if i take it off, there will be holes left in my car, and water will get in. And im lacking any funds what so ever atm to buy body filler. But will be for sale soon, well when i get some money:p Lol.

Ok mate, could you let me know when it's available, cause i'll definately have it? Please =D. Tar.

Right well im unsure what to charge for individual items. Full kit i think is worth around £150 due to its good condition and only got sprayed 3/4months ago. So using this price, if i were to break;

Front Bumper - £55
Rear Bumper - £45
Skirts - £30
Spoiler - £20

I think that works out best. Would be collection only though.

No chance of posting at all? Cause I'm all the way up in Nottingham like.

If you arrange a courior of your choice then ill package it up to the best that i can to keep it safe.

But will need a week or two to get some standard bumpers as just got a job and need car to drive there and back!

how about if we do a swop for the bumpers as i've got a front bumper, new that i only put on 2 months ago, and give you say £40 for the front bumper

sammyboi: How much for the front....rear and the sideskirts?

Ill be able to come and pick up the front bumper very soon...maybe this saturday if poss? but i can wait till the new year if ya want ;)

Prices now for individual:

Front Bumper - £50
Rear Bumper - £40
Skirts - £25
Spoiler - £20

But if your after the front, rear and skirts, then i can do them all for you for £100. Up to you on that one mate!

Cheers,
Sam.

Oh and this saturday not that good im afraid! Got work all weekend and will not get chance to take bumpers off and replace with gsx ones im getting this thursday!

so when you available?

ok well give me a date....i can do anything really from this friday onwards...friday afternoon might be ok?

Back