Status
Not open for further replies.
yer near there is this web site just about micras then

can sum1 help me on how to get a photo of my micra up plz:blush:

mainly but theres plenty of weird/not-so-wonderful non-car threads about aswell!

why what were you looking for??

yeah upload it at: http://www.moddedmicras.co.uk or something

then when posting a thread click the little picture icon and paste the link to the image in there!

emma/micra said:
yer near there is this web site just about micras then

can sum1 help me on how to get a photo of my micra up plz:blush:

Hi and welcome its mainly about micras but I will soon have a cleo and intent to stay :(

Gemma85 said:
because iv wrote off my micra and my dad is offering me his mates cleo for free thats why

i meant why are you staying? lol

hello emma,welcome to the club ect... :(forgot in my first post)

Welcome aboard chuck, mostly micra's but a few of us on here work for nissan or have / have had other cars so a bit about everything...

Think my Micra CC is going this week :( But getting a Navara Aventura :) :) :)

Hello and welcome Emma, nice to have another Midlands member to offset the take over from the North East lot.

hi anouther emma...
this is my micra hope u like
DCFN0003.jpg

not really i brought her like it loved it wen i c her all i know i hav £5000 on paper work that she`s had done

more pics?

fancy coming to a big car show end of this month? thers places on the MSC stand :D

£5000?!?!!?

Is it all just body modification for that price? or has there been some serious tuning done?

all i know thats paintwork bodykit alloys bucket seats some things inside the car urm top braking stuff suspension if thats how u spell it urm stuff under the car all major stuff i dunno im a lass

isnt that one that was on ebay, with modified saxo kit and trooper vent??

it just looks very familiar...

isn't that Stew Pot's old Micra.... Was on the forum ages ago....

Anyway good to see the car back and welcome to the boards

i did get it of ebay a few months ago thats why i dunno wats on it some guy named stewart mc****owned it all i know about the mods is wat i said and hundreds of reciepts and paper work as u can see he has spent alot of money on her mayb not as much as £5000

All the body work was done custom. i think the kit is off an R5... don't hold me to that..

Not surprised it's £5k on bodywork, how much did u get it for?

£1,020 it had no m.o.t or tax thou flyin through it but.

Retepetsir said:
Wooah!

Got a list of the modifcations? :)

17" bk racing alloys, pi springs, koni shocks, cobra sidewinder bucket seats colour coded, pioneer cassette player with cd changer, nissan pulser gti-r brake conversion with drilled in and vented discs, full 1off bodykit ie:f-bumper, r-bumper, spoiler, sideskirts molded to bodywork, flushed tailgate,, extended and vented bonnet, clear rear light clusters ect clifford allarm with backup and little extra

Gemma85 said:
but what...
sorry didnt mean to put but

still bit on the old max power side for my liking

I believe the car was finished in 2002 and was at that years trax show at silverstone (as i have pics of it then) :D

Good buy for just above a grand! :D

wilsonian said:
isn't that Stew Pot's old Micra.... Was on the forum ages ago....

Anyway good to see the car back and welcome to the boards

It is indeed.

Hope the fitment of the kit has improved since I last saw it at JAE a few years back, it was nearly falling off.

Orginally it was a 1.0 and had a 1.3 put in, there was a hell of a lot of money thrown at it over the years.

Anyway welcome to the club :)

Kev

:) :) thanks everyone for your nice comments www.night-riders.co.uk slagged it down on first day putting her on wasnt suprised as most of there cars arnt even anywhere near that stage all mine needs a faster engine

As long as your happy with it (and i'm sure you are for the price you paid) then thats all that matters. :glance:

emma/micra said:
:) :) thanks everyone for your nice comments www.night-riders.co.uk slagged it down on first day putting her on wasnt suprised as most of there cars arnt even anywhere near that stage all mine needs a faster engine

Yeah ignore the jealous bum's, they're just biting their lips coz a girlie own's it!!! :)

hi, welcome. you have a very nice car good buy for what you paid what size engine you lookin to put in havn't you thought of turboing it instead probably cheaper nto a fan of the clour personally but think the other members are only jelous because they dont have the bottle to drive such a outragous car looks tidy tho

welcome to the club :) some colour as my micra..always liked the look of that one, remember seeing it on here a few months back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back