Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Ex. Club Member
Evening chaps, new member here. I recently bought my first Micra, a 2000 1.0 Celebration and I'm loving it so far.

Previous cars have all been bigger, faster and diesel engined - Ford Focus Ghia and a Golf TDI. Saying that, I prefer the Micra for it's character and more hands-on feel.

I'm not looking to modify my car really, just renovate and improve upon the stock spec. I'll get some pics up as soon as it's sunny!

Cheers,

Mully (Y)

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I'm not looking to modify my car really, just renovate and improve upon the stock spec. I'll get some pics up as soon as it's sunny!

Hello and Welcome to the Club, so really you want to modify the Micra then, lol.

OP
OP
M

Mully

Ex. Club Member
Cheers all! :) I'm not planning on doing anything that my insurer (swiftcover) would frown upon, so most engine mods and any suspension tweaks are out of the question. I've got some nice 15" alloys with Kumho tires on there now, so it's looking a little less of a granny wagon!

Ran into a bit of a hurdle today though - changing spark plugs this afternoon and number 4 spark plug appears to be stuck and won't budge. There appears to be a bit of rust in there.. Tried removing it with the engine cold, then warm but no joy. Google seems to dictate that leaving some WD40 to penetrate it overnight may help. Does anyone perhaps have any other tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.