GTIR Brakes suit K11

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
14-break_GTIR.jpg

26-breaks_GTIR.jpg

4-breaks_Gtircalipers.jpg

23-breaks_Gtirdisks.jpg

changed my mind mate, simple as that really, this is a good price, i ended up spending about £230 refurbing them last year and i must have spent £60-80 on them originally so they cost me a lot

I didn't use spacers and they were fine, some people use a small washer behind the caliper but thats easy as pie.

I didn't use spacers and they were fine, some people use a small washer behind the caliper but thats easy as pie.

Davey lol why have you re-joined?

You can still use your old account even though your official membership has expired.

Kev

what diameter discs are they Davey ?

erm not sure tbh, i havent got a ruler or a tape measure in my house erm, they are the std fit for the Gtir if that helps, there must be info on the web for the spec's somewhere

i cant believe these havent sold yet, bump :)

Does no one care about stopping stupidly quickly anymore? one of the best mods to a car imo, these are very good breaks

Tempting, how easy is it to fit new brakes, i'm reasonably adept at DIY (Aircraft fitter by trade) but i've never worked with brakes before, with the help of a haynes manual is this a reasonably do-able job?
Don't want to take chances with brakes!

Back