Pictures of Nismo kitted K11s

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Hi guys,
There was a few pics floating around before the forum crash of the White nismo kitted K11 and some other ones.
Anyone got any?
Cheers
Joe

Theres a few, from a load of different sites...nismo parts no idea, but the are arched and lowered... :)

Attachments

• march1.jpg
    march1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 773
  • WideArchMarch.jpg
    WideArchMarch.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 690
  • p1 k11 wide arch smoothed.jpg
    p1 k11 wide arch smoothed.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3,634
  • p1 wideblendmarch.jpg
    p1 wideblendmarch.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 603
  • RaceSpecMarch01.jpg
    RaceSpecMarch01.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 933
  • widemarch2.jpg
    widemarch2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 557
  • widemarch3.jpg
    widemarch3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,497
  • widemarch4.jpg
    widemarch4.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 611
  • widemarch.jpg
    widemarch.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 610
  • neatstyle3.jpg
    neatstyle3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 10,310
The blue one (potenza on windscreen) was for sale on yahoo auctions not that long ago...full stripped out.

Ive got a small vid aswell, but cant seem to upload it for some reason...keeps saying failed :S

The blue one (potenza on windscreen) was for sale on yahoo auctions not that long ago...full stripped out.

Ive got a small vid aswell, but cant seem to upload it for some reason...keeps saying failed :S

Email it to trance_dj [at] hotmail.com and i'l try :)

nope, not alot of marchs seem to have them fitted or at least i havent found any pics of them...ive only seen the rear lip off the car...from what my research tells me they just bolt (clips/screws) onto the underside of the rear bumper lip.

Arnold i'll try converting it to another format (currently trying to trick it, by changing extension)...if that dont work will pass it on :)

Vid now uploaded...think i know what the problem was, the attatchment list say 14MB for a .wmv file...im assuming its meant to say 1.4MB as this file is now under that and it uploaded fine...(was previously 2.odd MB)

File should play with a warning from WMP if needed remove the .wmv and return it to .avi :)

Uploaded as i feel its kinda cruel how the guy laughs at him as he drives in lol.

Attachments

• JapaneseGuys-TrackMarch.avi.wmv
    1 MB · Views: 375
any angle really, got one for my car so just want to see what i'll look like vaguely.

looks good, one from the back aswell if you have one cheers.
Is that my nismo spoiler in the pic?

Yeah, they are only on my phone ATM, let me get home & I'll upload them.

No, it's just I have exactly the same spopiler as you, sounds like we're going to have very similar cars too.......

Craig

don't suppose you have a spare front splitter do you? :p

Paitence!!!!!!!! lol

I'll get the photos up tonight, might try and get some of the front too as I got a little distracted by houses last night.

Craig

the state of craigs garage....im surprised if he hasnt got half the nissan GB workforce hiding in there...lol

my car would be complete with the front splitter....mmm

the state of craigs garage....im surprised if he hasnt got half the nissan GB workforce hiding in there...lol

Haha, it's gotten even worse since you saw it!

Pics as promised, aren't I good to you?

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back