what did you do to your micra today ?

When I sent mine it I was just over the plastic cover.

pretty sure its a common thing to do and mines passed couldn't say 100%.

Thinks theres a rule that means the tester isn't allowed to remove the tape? so if they cant see it its fine or something like that haha
Cheers for that, I'll have a go. Funny old world though, when in the garage today, there was a Honda civic and Porsche 911 in with the same fault, garages are going to make a lot of bucks do too this euro dic tat.

Today so far ive taken the arch liners out at last and fully finished the front bumper :)

May wash the car later when paint has dried, poundland matt black ftw

It's pretty good Andy, needs a service and may be just starting with throttle body issue but I have 2 spare :)
I like it but there's something missing......... ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

How's that? Surely it's cheaper back at your mum's and there's no gf to blow all your cash on ;)
Sorry about your singleness btw :(
We're all here for you mate ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i wasnt spending on her tho lol and like i said its my choice,

As long as you feel you've made the right choice that's the main thing. Sometimes wish I was single again

felt like i was being suffocated she was too clingy. and half the time i didnt feel welcome in the house cos of her dad and bro and id been there for nearly 2 year

Fitted my 3 point harnesses with a lot of guidance from Sir Chris (I didn't know how to have them adjusted :oops: ) then let him take Skymera out in for a scare ride. It really does handle amazingly now, just needs a slightly stiffer rear ARB I reckon to account for the soft ish rear springs and shocks and it'll be perfect :)

Back