what did you do to your micra today ?

I had that feeling too mate :(
Its horrible because I respect it in its own right... to see where its come from and what it is now.
But just have run out of ideas that are possible before JAE.
Need more lows but need more funds that sort of thing...
Im sure it will come back next year when the engine conversion happens but at the mo the flame on this project is dying.

Its horrible because I respect it in its own right... to see where its come from and what it is now.
Im sure it will come back next year when the engine conversion happens but at the mo the flame on this project is dying.
I know the feeling. I know my reasoning... its because I've done my car to death. And going and doing extra bits is pointless just doesn't to have the same reward it once did
The flame will come back after JAE. Until then just maintain it. I found a leaky brake pipe today because I didnt flare it (at all)

Devil is in the details and the details are usually cheap to do

Keep with it, and have a laugh at it. When i get bored i put a side exit exhaust on and make it louder than the guns on a warship for 2 days. then when i go back to sensible mods i feel much less dull about things.

Also im really fed up with mine atm, this'll be the 3rd time the gearbox has been out and if its not fixed after this then the first purchase on my army paycheque will be a new blinkin car!

Its on my to learn list.
I'm deffo getting closer, spoke to my niece who does that sort of thing for a living, E mail attachments, pictures etc, town planner by trade. Too busy today, just spent 9 hrs volunteer bar work for my footy club = nacked. She is going to teach me, then I'll probably flood the forum with piccies of my motor, my dogs. my garden, the seafront and so on. Crossing my fingers.

Yes it is, no signal, no internet, iffy tv signal and my car objected so much it broke and I had to take the spare! Yes Jen, cornwall is definitely beyond the back of beyond. Around the area marked "here be monsters"

And well ade, the facelift is gone then?
C:)rnwall is definitely in the back of beyond, end of the world down here, deffo here be monsters, and we eat our children in the hard times. And it rains more than the sun shines, but, Shush !!! don't tell the visitors, or emmets and grockles as we call em.:p

Me, MottyMicra, Scott.C, Huggy and Skymera met up at Cribbs (motty left early, Boo!). Skymera left at a sensible time, and me, Scott.C and Huzzey went hunting down a slammed purple micra we saw at the meet. Followed him for a little while, turned out he only had it a few days, and he might join the forum. Just have to catch the black slammed super S running about Bristol now...

Parking hard
1377472461700.jpg

and these guys have inspired me to make my car loud and annoying too, rinsing through calne with scott at 1 in the morning waking every poor soul up was absolutely epic!

What would be the nearest to the end of the world /Cornwall. Although, I am permanently busy.
I've been hinting at a Cheddar Gorge meet that would be closer to you than the more usual reading/birmingham meets... will probably be after christmas though, what with Jae then saving for christmas...

Ermmmm!!!! I've got 3 holidays booked and paid for next year. Two possible holidays this year, we haven't decided these yet so may not happen, but I hope so, we'll see.

Ummm !!! just remembered, might have 4 breaks next year, but not paid for that one yet. The wife's 70 th birthday, so we're pushing the boat out. Depends whether the rest of the family can find the money.

WDIDT. Went out to the beach with my doggies, never made it !!!! 200yds from parking and winding my drivers window up (leccy) BANG!!!!!! bloody window exploded, glass everywhere, must've caught something somehow. went back home, taped up the window and took my girls out in my van.
Have to get a window now as well as the seatbelt, ah well that's life.
OH! nearly forgot, well done on the job jen - excellent news:)

Yesterday I decatted my mid pipe and it now sounds amazing, rather like a pugsport system!

Also fitted my front whiteline anti roll bar and holy mother I am impressed! Cannot wait to get my rear one on now!

Suzie the Super S

WDIDT. Went out to the beach with my doggies, never made it !!!! 200yds from parking and winding my drivers window up (leccy) BANG!!!!!! bloody window exploded, glass everywhere, must've caught something somehow. went back home, taped up the window and took my girls out in my van.
Have to get a window now as well as the seatbelt, ah well that's life.
Still the best can you've owned??

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

took it for a rinse up salisbury plain and met some mates who were also up there, they were impressed with the standard micra exhaust! i didnt even realise how it sounded like that too! better than the corsa b i was with ;)

Painted my spoiler, finish was good. Awaiting a delivery of some TigerSeal now.

Re-painted my dash pod in matte. The finish is okay but I painted directly over the bubbly paint. Meh...

Painted my spoiler, finish was good. Awaiting a delivery of some TigerSeal now.

Re-painted my dash pod in matte. The finish is okay but I painted directly over the bubbly paint. Meh...
Still technically my spoiler.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Back