• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

micra sport+ 1.4

slight difference, stiffened up abit. aye ill help got spring compressors and that so all should be good and rears are a 20 min job. simple

just ordered a nissan genuine oil filter for micras, some castrol magnetic 10w40 engine oil semi synthetic, a rear shock absorber and a french vanilla yankee candle air freshner. ive got a weeks holiday in next week so hope the weather behaves its self. might get a crossmember aswell cause i need one.
M.O.T tomorrow.................

just ordered a little something off ebay i will be experimenting with. pics and updates if i can make it work :) will be a good little accesory

Nice one man that be amazing if you could, would save me another load of cash. I'm gonna pester my elderly mother for some more cash. Probably go back to my steels once the mods are on. Got a load of things I wanna respray too.

my 8000k hid kit, was on highest adjustment setting for this, i normally drive with it on the second lowest setting for driving though,.
rh8x7d.jpg

Oil filter and Yankee candle air freshener turned up so far. Just waiting on oil shock absorber and secret part turning up now which hopefully will be today. I've got Friday to Thursday on holiday at work, in next Friday to do spraying test then weekend off so hopefully I should get alot done over the next week :)

everything has came today, looking forward to getting it all finished now :)
juae7s.jpg

2yyb1ur.jpg

3442h7b.jpg

34yb8yh.jpg

not going to give too much away with this next pic or plans with it so i got it as blurry as possible but you can still see it so........... lol
332ywqa.jpg

Hey Steve.

What kind of streering wheel boss are you using. Bought one a while ago, that won't flick off the indicators... Does yours do that?

/Ulrich

well yesterday started with this
14kum9e.jpg

attacked this
xf194l.jpg

left with this
dctt75.jpg

finished pruduct, it sticks up slightly but im glad i managed to make it work. will work on it in near future to get it more level but for now im pleased with it and it does its job well
6yedet.jpg

w130cx.jpg

replaced the shock absorber aswell as i had a nasty knock coming from the back
broke
sf81ax.jpg

normal
w4awn.jpg

put the new strut on and it seems to be better now, i had to take it back off after this pic as i forrgot to put the rubber cover on it
21kxlye.jpg

gave the car a quick wash dry and hover aswell
140kmt1.jpg

21dfnup.jpg

instagram
263zfpd.jpg

2ldn4h.jpg

2nlbuwi.jpg

did a oil and filter change yesterday aswell
next on list is replace fan belt and cross member.

Fitted some new brake pads today and what a task the piston was to get back on the fos. But eventually got it done. So new pads :). Only problem now is the brake don't work until the pedal is near YeH floor so I think there is a considerable amount of air in there. So that's another job for me to do. Bleed the brakes. Starting to become sick of it now

Fitted some new brake pads today and what a task the piston was to get back on the fos. But eventually got it done. So new pads :). Only problem now is the brake don't work until the pedal is near YeH floor so I think there is a considerable amount of air in there. So that's another job for me to do. Bleed the brakes. Starting to become sick of it now
Greenstuff pads?

I had trouble pushing the piston in till I used a huge set of grips.

Greenstuff pads?

I had trouble pushing the piston in till I used a huge set of grips.
Nope just europart cheepys, did have green stuff in but needed replaced started grinding the day and unfortunately didn't have the funds for green stuff.
I had a old brake pad against the piston with a ratchet extension bar against it hitting it with hammer, hit hand 3 times like and it seems to of burst the skin where I hit ha

I quite like the look with those BBS'! :D

Got any side pics?
I thought the centro bore would be too small though?
I'll get some up for you tomorrow when its light. They fit fine mate just need extended bolts in rear which I have but havnt fitted yet. Have them and a bit of money your way for your superlites ;)

Ah 175 lol. Turns out that wheel only had 6psi in it. Doesn't make a noise now cheers.
I think with it being lowered it makes the wheels look better

Any chance of some side on shots of the front & rear as I'd like to see what the arch clearances are like.

If I want to run an AP 4-pot setup on the front I cannot get away with anything less than an ET10 7" wheel.

Yo man, looking sick. I would reply but my phone contract needs paying. Also having to postpone car improvements today as I'm working from home. :( need to find myself a new fr bumper and support sometime. Got my door speakers, just need to fit em. Got xenon bulbs and an LED int light now too. Looks amazing.

got a load of day time pics of darcy and her new wheels. the arch gap looks worse on pictures than in real life. its sitting so nice however it will be going lowere to the meet the tyre. and please excuse the rusty arches lol. will be resprayed at some point before jae 2013
1.jpg

2.jpg

32.jpg

4.jpg

52.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

me and si mattyjay where busy the other day. pictures speak for themselves
8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

put the rear nissan badge back on. going for a nice simplicity look now
15.jpg

bonus
17.jpg

16.jpg

Any chance of some side on shots of the front & rear as I'd like to see what the arch clearances are like.

If I want to run an AP 4-pot setup on the front I cannot get away with anything less than an ET10 7" wheel.

was sick of my exhaust blowing so since it as a nice day i took it too pieces, sanded the joints, exhaust paste then put them back on . sounds alot better now
first hurdle was getting it on the ramps
1-1.jpg

21.jpg

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

just a unrestricted pipe :)
5.jpg

then i looked in the boot to find the new shock absorber like this. i think the problem is, is the spacer that sits under the bump stops and shcoker cover is making its way up the rubber to the top so i have put a slightly bigger spacer on and see how that goes
6-1.jpg

another problem i found as i took both off to compare
7-1.jpg

got some spigot rings with the wheels but they just didnt sit flush with wheel. took them to work and got them on a belt sander till santisfied
8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

this is where a lorry wheel hit wing mirror with previous owner, ive noticed the green is still underneath and shiny. is there a way to get all the white off without damaging the green?
10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

put tow strap on
12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

nissan note rear wiper
15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

Yep its gone now. Got 800 for it. Bought another facelift before. Ran like a dream for about 15 mile then got to my street and put my foot down a bit and it was losing revs then staling. Don't know what's wrong with it. No engine codes on diagnostic. Did notice there wasn't a fuel filter though which I didn't when buying, two rubber tubes just clamped together. :(

Back