Orange indicator lense took out of headlights
Re wrap fogs
Toe strap red

Interior:
Mini clubman leather bucket seats
Self cut red carpet
Self cut red rooflining
Nismo gearknob
Possible digital clocks need to look into it to see of it will work for the ones I want to use.
Rear seats black somehow

Wheels and suspension
Polo coilovers rear (got already) corsa b front coilovers
13 by 7 superlites. Chrome dish with red centre.

These are the plans I'm swaying towards at the minute. Should have it done by jae with bits and pieces of the engine and brake set up done aswell.

Opinions?

not much happening with the car at the minute. but got two pics for yous.

tyre mark off a lorry when previous owner had a bump. lol
103ap77.jpg

random pic of the car
2s9rpki.jpg

Liking this car so far, Cant wait to see it as it goes further :)
cheers mate :)

well over the last couple of days my exhaust has develoed a hole somewhere in the mid section i think. had a quick sneek peek under the front bumper (just) and the 4-2-1 looks fine, luckily. going to jack it up and get it on axle stands on saturday and try and find the problem. ill also try make the centre section sit higher as it is sagging down. it scrapes off every speed bump, it even does on a slightly uneven road with it being so low already so im thinking this could be half the problem with it scraping along wearing one spot down maybe? we will see.

cheers mate :)

well over the last couple of days my exhaust has develoed a hole somewhere in the mid section i think. had a quick sneek peek under the front bumper (just) and the 4-2-1 looks fine, luckily. going to jack it up and get it on axle stands on saturday and try and find the problem. ill also try make the centre section sit higher as it is sagging down. it scrapes off every speed bump, it even does on a slightly uneven road with it being so low already so im thinking this could be half the problem with it scraping along wearing one spot down maybe? we will see.
There's usually a cat hanger which holds the centre of the exhaust up.

I'm missing one but have the back box held up with strong mojnts which lifts the whole system.

The bend in the centre pipe still hangs low and hits the road occasionally.

the hole is probably from catching the speed bumps mate
Hope so cause I'll fix then raise it. Sounds like a tractor
There's usually a cat hanger which holds the centre of the exhaust up.

I'm missing one but have the back box held up with strong mojnts which lifts the whole system.

The bend in the centre pipe still hangs low and hits the road occasionally.
Aye its the bend where mines sagging

could always weld a rod or long bolt to the centre pipe and atatch it to where the correct mount should be should hold the exaust up

Jacked the car up yesterday tat the unit to get a proper look at where the hole is. Turns out I one of the joints had vibrated its way back cause there was no exhaust clamp on. Took it off cleaned it up. Exhaust paste and exhaust clamp and it sounds brand new :)

Might do until I get it painted. Also ordered a wheel with money I really shouldn't of spent but I've got a way of making it back so its ok :)

Ana lol. Going to just keep it on 12" now on the polo polo coilovers wound as low as possible. If its not scraping its not low enough :).

got a few pics to upload.....
took the car up the unit to fix the exhaust
zlg6x.jpg

startig to thin and go flat off speedbumps. i have a solution for the bend hanging low this weekend ;)
auxzkn.jpg

went and picked up a wing whilst i was getting kostas. got a cheap price for respray. not main priority at the moment
1yvl8y.jpg

bonus snowy pic
219zt4.jpg

well my wheel still hasnt come which im not happy about as i ordered it on monday night, payed extra for parcelforce 48. surely should be here now. maybe the snow is the reason but still. i payed extra they should walk here with it lol. anyway been very snowy here.
xeo1no.jpg

2dgvvk0.jpg

Theey are 1.8 injectors and they are easy to put it. Pops and bangs loads with them.

Taxed the car for 6 month today. March boot arrived so currently have the boot a wing and coilovers waiting to go on but I am just going to wait until February for the mot so I know the future of this car. It might be easier to just buy another and transfer all parts.

Love this car!
:)
Cheers mate :)

Right nothings really happening with the car atm. I've put a new steering wheel boss on, New gearknob but apart from that nothing new.
Plans for 2013 13x7 banded steels on brand new tread painted anthracite. Full respray with all grey plastic trim anthracite but door handles and mirrors green. Door cards black material instead of the red and possibly a flocked dash as I've found a cheap place that does them :)

Got the crashed passenger wing replaced today. Found a green facelift with immaculate wing on rust free. Managed to get it for £15.00 :) few bolts snapped as I was taking he old wing off unfortunately but I'm going to sort that tomorrow. Can't be bothered today. But that's the car back to the way I sold it the first time before he crashed it. Happy with that.

I'll try get some pics up tomorrow if a get a chance

Had a bit of a work on the car recently as there was bits bugging me, so fixed the following......
Both front electric windows as they were out of holder
Took exhaust Heatshield off
Put new brackets on exhaust system
Changed spark plugs
Changed fuel filter
Replaced seat belt pin to stop buckle going to floor
Scraped glue off window with blade
Got some 14 inch bbs and set of steels in place of starmags
Put 1.4 injectors back in
Put back seats in properly as previous owner stripped it and never did

Need to buy a rear shock absorber than the car is trouble free

No pics unfortunately be cause it looks terrible on the wheels I have on untill I get superlites. They only temporary as the 12s were destroying the underside

So looked on ebay. Rear shock absorber £20.00, rang europarts who I always use as I find them resonabley cheap but it was £40.00 inc VAT.
So do I risk buying cheap from scrapyard, or wait until next week for ebay one to be delivered?

Opinions on scrap yard absorber?

So looked on ebay. Rear shock absorber £20.00, rang europarts who I always use as I find them resonabley cheap but it was £40.00 inc VAT.
So do I risk buying cheap from scrapyard, or wait until next week for ebay one to be delivered?

Opinions on scrap yard absorber?
Ideally shocks should be replaced as a pair....have you tried buy parts by? Usually cheap :)

Ideally shocks should be replaced as a pair....have you tried buy parts by? Usually cheap :)

Are they a online company I was looking to get it done today as the knocking is unbearable. I'm not bothered about both because I'll be buying coilovers to go with the new wheels so its no big deal.

Cheers for reply

Are they a online company I was looking to get it done today as the knocking is unbearable. I'm not bothered about both because I'll be buying coilovers to go with the new wheels so its no big deal.

Cheers for reply
Yeah, they are online. If it is just a short term measure then you could try a scrappy one, just check for condition/leaks and compress it a few times to feel that it is still charged

Hey man, might seem a bit random but... I think I live pretty close to you, south east Northumberland. I've just got my second K11, had a P reg Red 1L drive like a dream, stickered to buggery and never let me down. Got a new 02 K11 Tempest, de-badged, alloys, new rev clocks(only 5k out, stoked!) new mirrors, rear wiper and a full service since I got it a month back. I did have a Clio aka French piece of **** that cost me tonnes... So glad to be back in a micra. Anyway, I'm looking for a little advice with a few things, where to get parts locally etc etc

Would be awesome to come down to a meet sometime too.

And hello everyone. Glad to be back in a K11 =D

Hey man, might seem a bit random but... I think I live pretty close to you, south east Northumberland. I've just got my second K11, had a P reg Red 1L drive like a dream, stickered to buggery and never let me down. Got a new 02 K11 Tempest, de-badged, alloys, new rev clocks(only 5k out, stoked!) new mirrors, rear wiper and a full service since I got it a month back. I did have a Clio aka French piece of #### that cost me tonnes... So glad to be back in a micra. Anyway, I'm looking for a little advice with a few things, where to get parts locally etc etc

Would be awesome to come down to a meet sometime too.

And hello everyone. Glad to be back in a K11 =D
Helow. Cars sounding good. Love micras I'm on to my 4th but but had current twice so technically 5 ha. And np if your after advice or anything I'm always happy to help and give a hand. Where abouts are you then. I'm in Gateshead. I'm not doing anything tomorrow either if your wanting a little meet or summit

eventually able to get some pics up after a long time of waiting :)

to start ages ago when i ordered a new starmag wheel for the damaged one i payed for 48 hour delivery, when it arrived after 5 days i wasnt in and they didnt bother giving it to next door like instructed on a note on my door because i was at work. so all excited i went to get it from post office and didnt open it until i got back and settled so i could savour the moment. opened the box to the completley wrong wheel so i got on the phone and they said they would pic it up the next day. 3 days later i was fed up and took it to parcelforce who was couriering it back down. 3 days later the starmag arrived with a little model mini aswell. however no valve like the last wheel had with it but i didnt complain was just glad to have it so eventually i got the starmag on. mini sport and parcelforce are useless!!!
k1wcj9.jpg

found a micra same colour as mine in the scrap yard and got a price for a wing to replace my crashed one off previous owner. £15.00. so i bought it and fitted in pouring rain
2h7m0bc.jpg

had a strut brace on for a bit wich is off now
35mgqq1.jpg

swapped my starmags for a set of bbs and set of steels because the car was too low and nearley worked a hole in the exhaust after scraping everywhere. these are temporary until i get some superlites. also got extended studs wich i need to fit for rear bbs to fit and got spacers aswell.
34t92bm.jpg

1g26i8.jpg

the interior was getting rather dirty so gave it a hover an cleaned dashboard, windows etc
vf9w6d.jpg

2dkwmp.jpg

20ab9rq.jpg

25h0syc.jpg

nedtlk.jpg

mvivls.jpg

17u0ls.jpg

ayle1f.jpg

23ha7tf.jpg

mine and pollyp's cars
2dc5pp2.jpg

did a photoshop of my old blue micra and this is basically exactly how its going to look but with the newer bumpers on
2889ms2.jpg

back when she was standard and i took my mate to buy her in my old blue micra couple of years back
oqbx3k.jpg

2ptw1zp.jpg

Back