Got Stance?

I think 15's are fine if you have lip. because your spokes went right to the edge of the rim they look bigger, mine look quite small even though they are 15's with 2 1/2" lip (Y)

I think 15's are fine if you have lip. because your spokes went right to the edge of the rim they look bigger, mine look quite small even though they are 15's with 2 1/2" lip (Y)

the 15's have no dish on them as for the 14's they got abit of dish, i think i will go with the 14 as i like them better, and i am hoping to wrap them with 185/55/14 so should look ok, i would like deepdish wheels but money dont allow that right now :down:

i had 15's on my corolla and they looked tiny lol the were multispoke's. i think it's all to do with tire profile cause they looked the beans when i wacked 45's on them :grinning:

i had 15's on my corolla and they looked tiny lol the were multispoke's. i think it's all to do with tire profile cause they looked the beans when i wacked 45's on them :grinning:

45's are like rocking horse #### :p i think i will go with 14's and try get 55's and i guess they would look small on a corolla as they have a longer wheel base than a micra :p

45's are like rocking horse #### :p i think i will go with 14's and try get 55's and i guess they would look small on a corolla as they have a longer wheel base than a micra :p

yeah was identical to this one just mine was grey :p
15gz1a9.jpg
[/IMG]

Why comment in a stance thread if you don't like it? or prehaps rather than some sort of snipey, lazy response how about something along the lines of "Well I'm not overly keen on that slammed stance, but I do like something a bit more purposefull - like Stani's" and then go and find some more cool pics of "purposefully" stanced cars.

Everybody likes looking a pics of cool cars.

Me, I'm currently liking pink wheels.

IMG_6013.jpg

4994007675_5fa5c58b63.jpg

l_ed9fa99531897454974a2a29df866789.jpg

skyliner32gtst550bhp.jpg

Why comment in a stance thread if you don't like it?

I didn't realise we were only allowed to make postiive comments? sometimes some of the cars shown are so hideous I just can't help in saying so.

and anyway Mark you started it by saying
Shame about that stupid wing though
so I fail to see any why you should knock me for commenting on it as well.

I rather like this one, it has a nice normal stance

new-nissan-micra.jpg

however I have a feeling this thread is about cars with a low broken looking stance :p

Yes they look just right, I know I'll be in a minority on here for disliking the really low cars, I like cars that look like they can be driven hard and fast without worrying about catching low-slung bits on the road. No more cheap lazy comments from me now, sorry.

Thats why I guessed that Stani's car might be more up your street - a bit of a drop, but more for dynamic rather than aesthetic reasons.

There are some cars that just cant be topped with their stock stance.

I'd never change these,

1.jpg

People do though. Lower than stock and admittedly mid corner but still low! Done to increase grip and drop drag. Reputedly owned by Red Bull Racing and apparently spent some time in their wind tunnel. Saw it at Goodwood Revival this year and it decimated everything on track. No longer a historical car though when you compare it to how it would have been back in 60's :(

xygjwf.jpg

94354445_org-v1315773651.jpg

honda shuttle!!!!! PENG!!!! (Y) BANG TIDY, i saw a nice one of these at JAE and i have decided this is my next motor :laugh:

Back on the pink wheels for a sec... I took this at JAE:

pink_wheels.png

Looks pretty good I reckon :grinning:.

Back