WTD: K11 Bonnet + F Bumper

B

Ben

As topic says. Both need to be in mint condition, not too bothered bout the colour or the bumper to be honest as i been quoted £35 for that but £65 for bonnet so can anyone better it??

Luke that sounds good,if you can find out the postage to NE5 3BQ that would be great. What colour are they and condition. Let me know as soon as you can please cheers Ben

i know this doesn't help but i have a slightly damaged bumper and bonnet which are free to collect.....

bumper is a standard black bumper, will have to check for scratches, it has a bit of fading on it, will you be spraying anyway?
bonnet is is very good condition and has just been stood inside my garage. its dark greeny blue metalic. will measure the items soon.

yeah they will be getting sprayed eventually anyway so not too worry bout the minor scratches etc. If you could find out ASAP about postage that would be amazing.

Nex is the bonnet damager or just the bumper? What colour etc and pics

cheers everyone anyway

Luke or anyone for that matter, is it true that some of the bumpers are made out of different materials? Mine was a standard bumper as far as i know but it was gold and pretty smooth but i have heard that the black ones are not smooth and cant be painted, is this nonsense or what??

Luke, got myself a bumper sorted, in the salvage section of autotrader - £38 incl delivery brand new so thats sorted but still interested in the bonnet if u can mate

yo, the bumper and the bonnet are damaged, i went into the back of a landrover doh!

but they should be ok for a repair (no damage to the frame)

sorry mate i have no pics at the mo but i can e-mail them if you like :)

they are perecent red at the mo

check http://www.sel-imperial.co.uk because thats where i got my brand new bonnet (pre primed) for £75 and it arrived the next day :)

have you paid for bumper already ben? i could do £21 including delivery.
will weigh bonnet tommorow and give postage cost. looking about £15.
bonnet perfectly smooth so no dents, and no rust problem either.

Luke, yeah already ordered the bumper and should be here tomorrow hopefully so bummer on that. However, if you let me know final price of bonnet n i aint already ordered one i will have yours off you. Let me know tomorrow if you can - appreciated - everyone else too

Back