WTB front drivers side guard and bonnet

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
hey micra.com.au, I called those parts in another post ive made ( swear i did seriously). I just finished calling the wreckers and he said that as long as they are not sold i can have em and pick them up this friday.

edit: obviously the parts are those ones matthew mentioned.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
At Centre Rd wreckers there's a red SLX which has had most bits taken from it and a Blue SLX which looks like it was recently delivered. Not many bits taken and haven't seen it before but from memory the bits you're after are there and they're undamaged from what I remember. Bonnet from there when I got one a few years back was $64 and guard is probably $40-50 maybe but don't quote me on that ;)

Kicking myself that I didn't take any photos but I'd say just go down and check it out for yourself. ;) Good luck!

---dens

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:
Trust me it will be much faster than waiting for anyone online to help you.

Ive called plenty of wreckers, not many micra's around with the bits I need, hence the reason for looking on here. I have been able to source a passenger guard and hatch.
Online is my last resort for the minute. thanks for your input speedy.

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"At Centre Rd wreckers there's a red SLX which has had most bits taken from it and a Blue SLX which looks like it was recently delivered. Not many bits taken and haven't seen it before but from memory the bits you're after are there and they're undamaged from what I remember. Bonnet from there when I got one a few years back was $64 and guard is probably $40-50 maybe but don't quote me on that ;)

Kicking myself that I didn't take any photos but I'd say just go down and check it out for yourself. ;) Good luck!

---dens

Thanks Dens, more help than the post above, I'll check it out

Back