would these injectors be ok

Why do you want to add larger injectors?

They will not fit straight off as they are end-feed and the standard Micra (bar the coil pack ones) ate side feed.

Craig

i have the coilpack model mate 1.4 and i thought mine were top feed and it says that some of the injectors are top feed also

Ah, I see, yes, they should fit fine - I'd check the length first. Also, you may need to massage the O-rings a little to get a good fit.

Why do you want larger injectors?

Craig

im getting cams soon mate and some more engine mods and im sure that my injectors wont quite cope as it looks like i have a flat spot on my graphs that are in my blog and i also want to try and break the 150 bhp mark N/A

You will need to do a lot to do that, IIRC ~200cc/min are good for about 150-160 @ 3bar so they should do the job, only thing you'll need to bear in mind is that the plugs might be different to what you already have - the bodies may also be longer.

What cams you getting + what are your plans or are they a secret?

Craig

haha im still reading up on some na tuning and how to get more power from my engine without going down the supercharger or torbo route so atm im not 100% sure and the cams are the 773 rally cams from matt but then again im not sure how well they would work compared to a reprofiled set from autosprint

Back