Wind Deflectors

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Hey everyone, i was looking into getting a set of wind deflectors for my motor, and was wondering if anyone has any advice on where to get them from? or how much i should be looking to pay?
I just had a look on Ebay, and i found a set, but they are to be sent from Europe, and id rather purchase things from within the U.K...
So if anyone Knows of any suppliers? or if anyone has any up for sale?
Thanks for the help guys!
Tom :unclesam:

lol i was literally just looking at them, from that company as well. If youv had a good experience from 'em i take you word for it. Iv just put my payment through, and it will be collected by courier..
Thanks for the Heads Up Hoodreeper

No problem,i got mine just before xmas and fitted them boxing day. Un-do the window and they fold into the window rubber. When you put the window up it may seem tight/rubbing because the de-flector is quite close to the glass. But dont worry it'll soon wind up/down fine after a few times

The wind deflectors arrived today (well about 20 mins ago actualy) YAY.....not!
I opened the package and one of the wind deflectors are broken in half, i am so peed off... So obviosuly im gonna have to try and send it back to them, but turns out they are an International company, so i gotta get it shipped out to them....so so annoyed!! First thing i buy for the Micra, and it turns up broken......
The super S bumpers are meant to be arriving today aswell, so with any luck they will turn up in one peice!
Thats my rant over!!

They turnt up and yeah they where in one peice, but they aint what i asked for!! so annoyed! (they have sent me ordinary bog standard black plastic bumpers)

I was also looking for some wind deflectors. I have a 1994 5dr March, but I can only find them for the front. Has anyone seen them for the back or know of another model car I can get it from?

Heres a piccy of how my ones came in the post today, i emailed the company and complained and they are sending me some new ones...
100_0242.jpg

100_0243.jpg

New ones arrived today! woop woop lol...In perfect condition, i gotta give it to the Eternalcar Lot, they are pretty good on the old customer satisfaction side of things..Highly recommend then, thanks for the heads up Hood reeper

they are good those ones, same as me, antony, sammyboi and jim_bling have :p

and my mine ;)

they are really good, i used double sided tape to stick them to the rubber seals...they just slide into the rubber, then close the window and leave them for 10minutes, then they should be suck on :).

lol well the miss's wont let me put them on, untill the car is officaly mine...she said, and i quote "they look crap" lol..some people hey! they just dont understand lol...

EDIT: Just showed my girlfriend pics of Modded Micra and Hoodreeps wind deflectors, and she goes "oh....i take it back...they look quiet cool"......

lol well apparently mines a grandad car lmao, i agree with 'do not underestimate the power you'll never understand' she soon shuts up when i say do you wanna walk home lmao

Back