Whos is this K11

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
jul02_photo20.jpg

looks nice :)

Nope, Kev had a K10 (Dan's K10 in fact).

I believe the K11 in question is Gavs, but it's been sold on a couple of times since then.

James.

Does look nice... but those bonet scoops do look a little OTT for my liking, on such a small car...

and i know they came standard on some...

Yeah I must admit I agree there, the Pulsar vent doesn't really suit anything BUT a Pulsar.

Lush paintjob though - Barwell's finest went into that car :)

Micra's are nippy yeah... but bonet scoops...whats the use unless you have a super s or super turbo... aint like you need the air then even...

There was a Micra very much like that up here, same colour, same bonnet scoop. Had 18 inch alloys on it and was also an automatic. I seen it for sale for around £4000.

D4R73N said:
Micra's are nippy yeah... but bonet scoops...whats the use unless you have a super s or super turbo... aint like you need the air then even...

Hmm, I think you think Super S's are a lot faster than they are...

Jim said:
Hmm, I think you think Super S's are a lot faster than they are...

I tend to agree with Jim on this though the Super S is nippy it aint "fast" but I still think good fun ;o)

Yorkie

D4R73N said:
But what i ment is, the super s and super turbo would have more use for the scoop...

But why? Why would a Super S "have more use" for a bonnet scoop?

thats the one from belgium or holland or something isnt it? ITs dffinatly not Gavs although Gavs was simlar, think Gav took a few of his ideas from it. iirc it had 18" multispokes on and james, i think cawkwells might very well be in contention fro best paint job to come out of barwell

59 bhp is more than enough said:
i used to have that front bumper on my old 1.0 tis my brothers now, apparently it is standard nissan item

i wish it was standard...

iirc i think its a Lester front valance bib thingy that sits on top of the standard bumper... i was gonna get one but was to expensive so i just got the Lester sideskirts instead...

purple2.jpg
purple.jpg

here at Lester italian site
http://www.lester.it/it/catalogo_articolo.asp?id=1504

my car has a scoop, it doesn't do anything at the mo but it was going to be for my SR20deT convertion because that really would need it but now i think i will use it to cool the oil and run the intercooler at the front.

That isa 1l auto from Scotland, all the kit on it is aftermarket stuff blended into original Nissan stuff, it was a feature car in Fast Car UK about 3 years ago and hasa cream leather interior, which is very nice indeed, I can post the spec of it up next week, heck I could put the whole article up if anybody is interested?

After seeing the 2nd pics of the car posted and as Craig has said, its the Auto one from Scotland. Had a big ice in it if I remember right.

Back