wanted electric window mechanism

V

vikster

hi.
im looking for updating my car to electric windows and wondered if anyone has electric window mechanism also im after a door card with a handle (passenger) (mate scratched it up)........

like gold dust! Been wanting to do it for ages but simply cant find out how to!

RE: RE: wanted electric window mechanism

NiteSite said:
I may have door cards and electric windows up for grabs soon

i'll keep you posted

Lee
:)

I also have a set for sale

aah, im interested - do you have everything that would be required to convert from manual to electic windows craig??? dibs if so

i also have electric window mechanism for sale,,and have bin advertised on the msc but had no interest,,yes i have everything needed

RE: RE: wanted electric window mechanism

RIK said:
i also have electric window mechanism for sale,,and have bin advertised on the msc but had no interest,,yes i have everything needed

Sorry I never replied to you RIK, thanks for the offer but the motor I need is different on a 5 door apparantly. Got a price of nissan and it will be a staggering £140... it will have to wait!

does anyone know how to fit them,,im sure that because they was an option wen buying the car from new,they would just have connector blocks ,,

i dont know cos i havent took them off the car yet,

cant get pics m8 sorry,,
i retrimed them in black vinyl stuff, and painted the plastics black and blue, the bottom plastics which cover the speakers are missing,

so they are coverd in spray glue,i dont think it will come off so they need a new retrim and paint the plastics again,the bottom plastics are same in any micra so use your original ones

Back