Usefull Site

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Found this site while looking for a decat pipe!! Prices seem rather fair!!

linky

Hope it helps someone

Daz :alien:

p.s. iv emailed the saled department enquiring about a club discount for us!

Hello,

We do offer discounts for car clubs as we like to help out when we can. The usual discount is 10% with the exception of Quaife products and bodykits as there is not a big enough margin to do so and Black Diamond as we have already discounted this range as a promotion.

To receive this discount we would either need a full list of your members so that we can verify them as genuine members or we can issue a discount code that you can issue/display on the website so that it can only be accessed by them.

We would also like to do a link swap with you between websites. If you would like to send your link details, I will forward them to my webmaster and he will send you ours.

If you have any questions, Don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks Joe.

Iv asked for the code to be sent throo as this would be easier rather than sending member details! I have also sent him the URL for the site FAO Admin - the www.micrasportsclub.co.uk is not actually linked to the new site o_O This is the sticker iv partially got (some has fallen off)

micra man said:
Slightly off topic but is that a micra in your avatar lol?? :eek:
No its a fish! :upside:
'course its a micra ;)

Attachments

• speed.JPG
    speed.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 214
James said:
Sorry about the sarcy comment btw, i blame a liquid based on fermented vegetables... ;)

A.K.A Fosters! Any thoughts on my pm james :p p.s loving the messenger display pic and your erm MSGplus talents :p

lol titch you had to spoil it! An yeh james that pic, its class lol *off topic* but its ok! lol

Back