turbo micra traction..

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

cisco

» CMF Member
Mmm wish I had a 200sx. A bit sick of the Colt to be honest. It has good city torque, just bored with the FWD and lack of big top end power I think. Wouldn't mind an EVO X!

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
hehe..i havent had any trouble with the s15, i just maintain it..have done a few minimal mods (swaybars, brakes, strut brace, exhaust, airfilter, boost) and its great..drives smoothly, comfortable and has a bit of poke! hasnt given me any trouble yet and driving it 90km a day to work..just ticked over 164000km

evo would be awesome. probably be the next step up for you i reckon..you'd love it..i like my rwd though atm.

cisco

» CMF Member
Your 200sx sounds awesome man. Really nice. What I wanted to do to my original one basically. I bet its fun to drive.

RWD would be bags of fun :)

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
Check out my other car - a 200SX in action at

It doesn't look that fast from the in-car footage but it is doing well over 200k's at the end of the main straight. It's is a handfull but is so much fun to drive. So much more than an Evo - driven an Evo IX around the same track and they are awesome.

Back