The yellow beast is on eBay!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
A sway bar that mounts over the engine? Wow. Futuristic!

Also had to laugh at the "custom" front/rear bars. Funny that the rear one's now in primer. Maybe whoever had it after eeden had a bingle in it.

Looks like eeden managed to sell it off and someone else soon changed their minds. Surprised at what the starting bid was given the pricetag both dodgy haro and eeden had on it.

Wondering what it'll end up going for though..

---dens

CMF_eeden

» CMF Member
The car got a defect notic 2 day after i sold the car. i know this because Vicroad sent a letter to me. I guess they didn't change the owneship with vicroad.

dont know what happen to the rear bumper.

very dodgily people

CMF_MacGillaZ

» CMF Member
Is anyone on here bidding on it atm, as I don't want to get into a e-war with another forum member :p

EDIT: done some snooping as the previous sale wasn't coming up in the history or anything so I decided to go the oracle, google ...

This is what I found when looking at the bidding history;
Old Sale: http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=260557601476&showauto=true

New Sale: http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=260570439695

Checking the bidding history reveals that the winner of the last sale is bidding again on the same car, jacking the price.... hmmmm

Considering that the item doesn't show under previous completed listing anywhere on ebay, due to relisted items not falling under this for whatever reason, nor as a previous attempted sale by the seller (something which normally does show in history), I'm more than a little dubious of whats going on here.

Seems like they will keep relisting the item until they get a price they are happy with, not entirely honest all the same ... sigh

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
its always the same story eeden, you warn them to get used to the car, it ends up wrapped around a pole...
You here them promise you its goin to a good home, they service it once a decade and it craps out...

When you sell your car never keep track of it because it hurts too much hahaha :)

so many drivers are soo lazy and dodgy..

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Ebay seem to be pretty good if a (little disorganised) in keeping sellers honest.
I got caught out with some dodgy software (if it looks too good to be true it probably is) but I was being cheap and keen to get it, I got burned but reported to ebay and the seller got pulled down but not only that,other items in a similar line from other sellers that I was watching also got pulled down so ebay must have been able to track multiple seller id's back to the same person and killed all his ads.

Back