The world has gone mad!!!

Layla

Deactivated Account
last week, some teacher decided to sue for £1million for a farting chair and now...

wait for it

Some guy who MURDERED someone is suing the prison he is in because they dont have enough toe nail clippers for all the inmates

A guy in America (where else?) is suing HIMSELF for allowing himself to get drunk

AND

A bloke in Florida (Paul Something i cant spell) is suing a lap dancing club for whiplash after being hit around the head by a dancers breasts. $15K!!!

paddymarsden said:
lol well it would be this morning wouldnt it darling hehe

no because i could have been watching this morning yesterday and forgot about it until just now.

dont disrupt my thread with your mindless twoddle. :p

lol nice find
so now im gonna sue every one for having contact with me and causing some impact on my life . . . £1 billion lol :p

i'd like to sue the person who bust up my car and drove away but i dont know who they are... grr

how can you sue yourself!?!? I O Me 1k.... does that work??!?!

in answer to your question... YES the world has gone mad and has been this way for a while now.... lol

spook said:
Only in america
I know man, I'm going to California in just over a month, and renting a car, and I've heard that it's not uncommon for gangsters to intentionally crash into you and then sue you :ghostface !!!

the guy suing himself was probably either takin the pee or just making a loop hole public. wonder how many of these win though. you can try and sue anyone for anything but it doesnt mean you would win. you would have to pay a solicitor a whole lot of money to take your case for somthing like that. plus how much of this can you actually believe. i only ever read a newspaper for entertainment and dont take any word of it as remotely true.

as further proof that the world is indeed crazy, i got a letter from my bank telling me that i had no money in my account and they were charging me £15 for sending me the letter! tisk

Everyone wants a quick buck and sorry to say I would, we all could do with a bit extra cash so if I well over and could sue the council I probably would, if it was a person then that would depend.

I know but I'm being honest, I wouldn't think of it like that, if someone said you can get £5000 for that fall I wouldn't think about about that, just what car I could get

What a pile of tosh.

He obviously wasnt impressed with his lapdance.......I bet he was tight and didnt pay enough $$$ for a decent one :doh:!

goldstar0011 said:
Everyone wants a quick buck and sorry to say I would, we all could do with a bit extra cash so if I well over and could sue the council I probably would, if it was a person then that would depend.

dude, where you like drunk when you typed that?

Back