tail gate plastic bit/number plate lights holder

MSG2

Deactivated Account
sorry, i really don't know what it is called, but it is what you would lift your tail gate up with and also houses the lights for the number plate, mine has broken after I tried to lift the tailgate rather too quickly, for now I have glkued it together and put it back in but i like to see an intact piece, so anyone going spare let me know. thanks

BTW, whats it called???

sorry, i really don't know what it is called, but it is what you would lift your tail gate up with and also houses the lights for the number plate, mine has broken after I tried to lift the tailgate rather too quickly, for now I have glkued it together and put it back in but i like to see an intact piece, so anyone going spare let me know. thanks

BTW, whats it called???

Oh the car is K11 Micra. Thanks, for some reason I couldn't edit my post to add this bit I forgot!!

pre facelift or face light its the lisence plate finisher mate should be able to pick one up cheep as chips from scrap yard

i have a facelift one for you. its called the boot handle, if you are interested let me know, comes with the lights and an aluminium primera badge on it too, looks great and works fine with no cracks.

sorry guys I am a bit lost with the terms face lift and preface lift, hence what i will do is I will post a picture of the car's rear view so that you clever people can give me some advise as to what it is and see if anyone has a spare one for a sale. Cheers, I will in due course post the picture. Thanks

Thanks mate, mine is non-facelift as I understand, a member PM'd me and I have now managed to get one off him, but many thanks for your kind effort. cheers mate.

@ NeX.

Back