ST for sale!!

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
any one want to buy buy an ST????

for 2500 you can!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18238&item=4540067136&rd=1

All that info has been ripped directly from http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_2216/article.html tut tut. The seller should know better.

Don't know were they took that description from but parts of it are from australia while im 90% sure 4 of those photo's are of Ed's car.

Mike

also none of the pics are of the actual car and have been taken from others sites the one of the supercharger ive seen before on our site i think even ed may have taken it

Krazy K10man x

They have all been taken from autospeed - that article I posted.

lmao, i just contacted the guy saying:

Hello. have you got any pictures of the car itself? Some of the images in your auction are of my friends ST. He also wrote the article you've copied into your description. Thanks

and he said

NO SORRY THE CAR IS BETTER THAN LIBRARY PHOTOS

What a joker!!

This guy really needs to find a keyboard without caps lock stuck on all the time. Seems trustworthy lol
NOT

My suspucion is its one of two people, one andy B (he showed alot of interest in it when I last spoke to him on msn) and also MA12 i thought was after a new car. Either way figarocars are insane to offer it that cheap, if its a solid chassis and clean its a bargin. My only concern is I would expect less than 20K miles before quite substantial engine and turbo work is needed.

Given the condition of the car the price may seem a little low, to be fair to Ed the milage on the car is a touch high, but in 20K it needing a substantial engine work? I'm not so sure.

I don't have the money for the auction or running costs.

If any members are thinking about bidding on what seems like a fairly cheap car, be careful. The running costs of a March ST without much history can work out to be fairly expensive. Hold back and wait for Ed to finish re-building the siler one and offer him sensible figure's for that :p

(that enough to get in your good books Ed? :p)

These cars can cost loads to run. Optimax is the only fuel they like and dont expect anything more than 35mpg and as bad as 15 mpg. Expect around 180-200 miles per tank. The turbos are not made for them any more (as far as i know) and its oil changes every 5000 miles with the best oil you can find. Exhausts will have to be custom you have no hope in getting one here! Engines seem to last just as long as a normal MA10. My ST was on 92K miles and had only just begun to use a little more oil. If the supercharger fails you have little chance in getting it fixed and the best bet would be to simply remove it - I have no idea how long they last, but the load should be spread between the turbo and the sc fairly evenly I would imagine, and either way I would guess the turbo would go first. Drive shafts are different to any other nissan as is are most of the transmission stuff. Trying to think what else really. Standard they are quite nice to drive. They are swift, modded they are insane and I can quite easily state that I have never driven anything nearly as fun, but the standard close ratio boxes are mega annoying on the motorway. You will run out of gears before you know it. In the wet they are nothing short of terrifying. The LSD makes real hard work, as its not hard to break traction and when you do its awlays both wheels, so that means no front end control. In snow dont even think about it . Get out and walk. I wouldnt swap mine for anthing in the world (except when isell it :() but I know every square inch of one and this worries me for somone who may land them selfs with a major headache.

Meh, I only live 40 miles away from you ;)

j/k - but I may need a new car soonish, this one is getting to the point of one problem fixed, another develops.

Considering a K11 *dont hit me!*

My time on a car like this would not be free :p It cost me a small fortune and more time than any normal person should have learning what I know about these things lol.

Back