s

There's a red one of these on the roads near where I work, It certainly is based on the SR, as the S motif on the back looks just like the SR without the R. No front fogs though, don't know whether its got sporty seats or not though

James.

Not really its just a std 1 litre, looks like the alloys have probably been added later. Certainly aint a super s or sr tho.

They arent even sr alloys, they are just std 5 spokes which are an option upon purchasing

wheels

are you positive they arnt SR wheels? i blew the pic up and im not 100% convinced... maybe its time to pay a visit to specsavers?

These are SR wheels:
3-SR.jpg

In fact you uploaded that pic yourself hehe. I'm pretty sure the alloys in the pic are Super S 5 spoke ones, still OE Nissan though

the 1.0 S has a sports interior including a rev counter. It also includes colour coded bumpers and mirrors as standard. It didnt have alloys standard though, either dealer option or after market.

my S has cc bumpers and mirrors. Doesnt have sporty seats but doesnt have those old style ones either, has a rev counter and digital clock too

James said:
These are SR wheels:
3-SR.jpg

In fact you uploaded that pic yourself hehe. I'm pretty sure the alloys in the pic are Super S 5 spoke ones, still OE Nissan though

Thank you!... nice to see you again baby...(not you James!..my SR lol)

strange you mention that (tints) had a conversation with a friend last night.. i argued that tints suit a black car more so than any other common colour e.g. racing green, blue etc... they go hand in hand.. i think mine are within the legal limits (i havnt been stopd yet etc) i also cant stand realy dark tints.. look over the top i reckon.. p.s that pic dosnt do the car justice somehow..the angle/quality (cam fone) il take a few pics on sat when i give it a polish! wooooo

Time for the trusty brouche info! The 1996-1998 1.0S has body colured bumpers (standard ones, NOT SR ones) Spoiler, Green Rev counter like the SR, same material seats as the SR but not sport ones, same tyre dimensions as the SR, alloys where an option. Im gonna scan parts of the brouche and put them up soon for everyones refrence

Back