Removed Radio but no serial number sticker on back

Hi everyone

My battery went flat which in turn lost power to my radio. It now needs a code, which I dont have. I've taken the radio out but theres no serial number on the back. Theres only one sticker which has the following code, 55610109071, which isnt relevant to the serial I believe.

Is this just a case of into the bin it goes, or can I ressurect it some other way?

If I have to replace it, is the JVC the best and easiest?

Cheers everyone

Stumpy

Well the number you have given looks to be right, but one digit short, should be 12 digits long.
My K12 CD changer radio didn't have any stickers on it that I could see but did have the 12 digit number engraved on both the side and back of the unit. Find the 12 digit number and post it and I'll hopefully be able to send the unlock code.

Well the number you have given looks to be right, but one digit short, should be 12 digits long.
My K12 CD changer radio didn't have any stickers on it that I could see but did have the 12 digit number engraved on both the side and back of the unit. Find the 12 digit number and post it and I'll hopefully be able to send the unlock code.

Hi mate

thats the only code that on it.

Cheers

Simon

Only just saw your reply with the BP number on it, that's the right one, your code is either 7434 or 1434, ignore the earlier code numbers I sent

John.....

Only just saw your reply with the BP number on it, that's the right one, your code is either 7434 or 1434, ignore the earlier code numbers I sent

John.....
Hello john please help me out i an facing the same problem of radio code. There is no sticker. Only i have tge no craved on it. Is ther e any chance to get it

Back