Regretful Sale 1995 Micra SLX auto - $850 ono

CMF_Nissa22

» CMF Member
I have moved to Europe and have to sell my little Micra - 1995 SLX 5 Door, Auto. There are a few things that need seeing to before it will pass roadworthy, and because I am already overseas I am selling it unregistered - less paperwork.
The asking price has been reduced to reflect this: a leak near the fuel cap, speedo out about 15kms, new power steering and alternator belts needed. Other niggles that don't matter for the RWC but you'd expect for a car of it's age. Body has no rust and no hail damage, vibrant blue finish but with a couple of scratches. New tyres on the front wheels as at Nov 2011.

As a very big favour to me my time-poor sister has agreed to sell it from her house in Coopers Plains, so genuine buyers only please! All and Any Questions to be directed to me by email in the first instance - [email protected]. Appointments for viewing (with an intention to buy!) can be made with Sarah on 0468 831 031.

Needed to be sold so that I can buy another here in the Netherlands - love little Micras!

Back