PSP and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micra_Mamp

Ex. Club Member
I have up for grabs my psp. screen has a few small scratches but nothing that would affect gaming

otherwise its in excellent condition

also included:
bomberman land
warhammer 40,000 squad command
star wars battlefront
lego star wars
GTA liberty city stories
GTA vicy city stories
lego indiana jones
medal of honor heroes
predator (film)
need for speed prostreet
dynasty warriors
need for speed most wanted
games carry case
soft pouch for the psp
8GB memory stick

it is a great bundle that has brought me lots of gaming joy, please note i havn't got the charger for it but i can buy one if this lot is bought, i also have the original box

i'm open to offers, cheers guys :)

i was looking for a bit more than that bud, i would let it all go for £80 posted, bearing in mind, if i sold each game for a fiver each you're looking at £60 just for the games

alternatively, i go to john moores uni, i could take it all in with me and you could meet me somewhere in liverpool to save on postage, if so then £70??

what model psp is it?

if its what im after ill take the console and memory stick only and you can sell the games seperately as you say.

Hi mate, sorry fell asleep last night.

Ill have it for £70, i get out of work at 4pm so could pick it up off you tonight if thats ok with you ?

sorry bud i've been offered £100 for it collected, if you can top it its yours, if not sorry dude

couldnt stretch that far, i think my stereo has given up the ghost anyways so will have to spend it on that.

cheers

sorry to rob the thread but I've got a PSP to, dont really have any need for it, been sitting in my draw for 8 or 9 months. Have a GB memory stick aswell, no charger but if anyone wants it make me an offer :D theres a gangs of london game in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back