power stering for the k11

N

nicon_23

ime selling my whole power sterind setup for my k11 as ime braking the car some1 please make me an offer for it

would be interested but Wayne is taking all my money lol - just out of interest how much is it going for? And is it everything to convert from normal to PAS? I may look into this in future

riet with my conversion kit u get

rack
pipes all
pump
coller ellement
resivoier

yes its boult on conversion if i get the belt off without damiging it ile even include that as well

will get some estimates for fitting and get back to you, provided danni doesnt still want it, dont wanna tread on her toes lol

JK

yea friday night spent at work james :(

J A Kelly ill let u have it i cant afford that much at the mo im going away in march so wudnt have that much spare... didnt av a clue how much it wud b so thought wud just call dibs incase its low!
its all urs tho :)
rarrr the 1 thing i get dibs on i cant have!!!

if JA Kelly doesn't want it, i'll be willing to take it of your hands for that price. thats if JA Kelly doesn't want it of course.

where abouts are you based? i'm guessing this is a pick up only item? i'm based in luton bedfordshire.

saq

is this absolutly ever thing i would need to convert my car to power steering? if not what else would i need? do this system have any pulleys with it?

no need to apologise mate. it was always yours first. best of luck with the transaction and fitting. let us know how it went.

saq

Hi m8, if your haveing trouble contacting him ill speak to him l8r on and get him to contact you:].

Back