Paint code

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Where can I find the paint code on a facelift K11, I know on my last car there was a sticker in the boot with the paint name and code, is there anythign similar on this?

I guess i may as well put this here too, can someone confirm that the madges/bumpstrips are just glued on, not bolted/pinned or anything?

Thanks

yes under bonnet
mine is a silver one the paint code was KLO just to give u an idea and yes bumpstrips are just glued but its very time consuming to remove it all

wob_ert said:
and the badges? just glue?
the 'nissan' badges have locating pins on the bonnet, so there will be holes left if you remove it. the rear is sunk into the number plate light cover slightly. so you could put a pre-facelift cover on and paint it. hey presto!

wob_ert said:
and the badges? just glue?
As Silver Si said the "nissan" badges will leave holes and a recess but the make and model badges (eg Micra Si) are just foam and glue backed and are fairly easy to remove.
The only thing you may want to consider is the paint behind all the badges will be the same as when the car rolled off the production line, the rest of the paintwork (dependant on age of car) will have faded due to sunlight and british weather.

Back