Ooooh Sexual!!!!

also in my opinion if this car is going to look right, it's need 17's on it with the kit standing out like it does, the kit almost dwarf's the car, so bigger wheels would even things up. With a kit like that you can hardly make it a track car, so you may aswell put larger wheels on it to improve the looks.

A wrap around spoiler would also help, in fact I think an extended K11 one would look great, i.e so it comes out further at the sides.

Kev :)

I'll borrow my mates 17s and see how it looks.

Isn't there a problem fitting 17s on a K11 though?

I know it needs something doing to it but I dunno what, lol

Depends on what profile of tyre and width of the 17 is fitted, but usually rolling the arches, stiffer suspension and in some cases aftermarket bump stops cut down will usually solve any issues.

Kev

Thought I'd show the progression and add a few mor piccies.

This was my first Micra Meet in May 06!!!! A standard CG10 Nissan Micra GX

DSCF0007.jpg

Then the progress in October 2006
Still a CG10 Slightly Modded Nissan Micra GX
DSCF0030.jpg

And now, a beautiful orange beast with a CG13 - Janspeed Exhaust System, Maniflow Manifold - running on windows 2000. Not bad progress in a year!!!

Photos curtosy of Mr Alan Arnold (LEGEND) www.alanarnold.co.uk

Took my car down to the beach for a little photo shoot.

And as some of u r saying, I think some 17s may be happening quite soon.

Attachments

• Image082.jpg
    Image082.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 255
  • Image083.jpg
    Image083.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 264
  • Image084.jpg
    Image084.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Image085.jpg
    Image085.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 252
Yeah, that needs to get seriously dropped - I'm loving the first pic though, looks like it's about to fall into the sea :D

And as some of u r saying, I think some 17s may be happening quite soon.

not trying to be funny or anything tho, but the standard brakes will look pap behind some big wheels! even if you uprate the front brakes the rear drums will still look stupid imo. dont want to mess your plans up tho, just thought that id say. anyways car still looks good! is that james t in the pic?

Nah it's my mate daz in the BG.

Yeah I know the brakes will look pants behind 17s, but the arches look pants with 15s. I got a mental bodykit might as well go all the way with bigger wheels, and some uprated front brakes. I don't want the car for a good 0-60, it's a micra FFS!

your own opion at the end of the day.

You said it :) Not all cars are modifed just for speed, he might just be doing it to turn heads. It's certainly come along way since the days of the brighton meet.

I personally wouldnt do 17's, i'd get coilovers on 14/15 inch wheels and slam it.

so? lol take it you just want it to be all show with no go? your own opion at the end of the day.

Unfortunately with the world of modifying you have a choice of two paths either show or go, you can get both but not that easily.

I personally wouldnt do 17's, i'd get coilovers on 14/15 inch wheels and slam it.

Think hes got it rather low at the mo, cant go much lower with the bodykit on.

As far as choice of wheels big chuncky euro styles could hide the lack of brakes although its not always a huge concern of show cars.

Back