Nissan Micra Super S Wrecking??

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Does anybody no where i could find a super s being wrecked at the moment? I'm after the rear drivers side hub/stud assembley.

Am in Brisbane but if someone out there no's of one somewhere else,I could send you some cash or something for being a BIG help.

Please post or email me,Many thanks in advance.

Tony

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Just got of the phone with the parts division at Nissan and the guy told me that the Super S and LX/SLX front hub asembley are the same thats good news. Still trying to find a rear hub/stud asembley.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Tony,

There were four Micras at "Pacific Highway" recyclers at Yatala (halfway between Brisbane & Gold Coast) when I was there about 2 months ago. None of them was a Super S though only SLX & LX....

I think at least one still had all it's hubs in place ??.

http://www.phwautorecyclers.com.au/

I believe Yom has also seen a couple of micras at a wreckers in Sandgate.... but they weren't Super S either.

Sorry, I am not sure about the ABS compatability issue...

Wow a series 2 Super S... I wish I had the space to store it, would be an excellent source of parts !.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I went and had a look at it today. totally mc****ed. It won't be seeing the road ever again. So I guess it will appear at a wrecker near you.

Interior in pretty messy condition too. Stains, scratched, broken etc. Alot of plastic been displaced by the accident. Very heavy knock I must say.

All its good for are parts and even then most of the parts are going to be in average condition.

It did have electric windows (aftermarket) and king springs though.

Some of you may be sad about it but I'm not. I'm absolutely stoked. This means that my car is now even rarer. This is that other blues s2 super s which was running around SE QLD.. And now its gone w00t :D

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Nah mate that car is going to a better place. Its previous owners made the force a sad panda. I wish I could slap them for the way they looked after it. It made me a sad panda just looking at it. :(

Back