Nissan Conquers Goodwood Festival Of Speed

INteresting to see that NIssan brought all the kit over from Japan, maybe it will tempt them back into motorsport in the UK?

theres been a rumour flying around for a while that the Super GT was looking for a european race track for its series it currently runs in Japan, Chine and Indonisia so its possible we could be about to play host to it.

Nissan also enter a 350z in the British GT championship as well...think its 2 actually.

also the nismo z that richard lyons is driving is the old one....the new one is all black and carbon!!

The two in British GT are privately entered are they not?
I wouldn't be surprised to see Super GT expand, a race in America is also quite likewly I would imagine, I wish it ws still on British eurosport....

That story seemed to say that it beat an F1 car up the track:

"But to come third behind the GT500 winning 350Z and an F1 car is still an amazing achievement."

If so hell I want one!

Craig said:
The two in British GT are privately entered are they not?
I wouldn't be surprised to see Super GT expand, a race in America is also quite likewly I would imagine, I wish it ws still on British eurosport....

last time i seen them racing on Motors they said that they where ran by nissan. They where even painted in the nissan colours. Could be a 50/50 split though. I'll see if i can dig up some more info.

Cool, I had a little look, but couldn't really find very much info at all, it isn't a vbery well publicised series, if they are run by nissan, then that would be great news, imagine a works Nissan team back in the BTCC...

what would they use though?

Primera is getting on
Almera is finishing production next month
Note LOL
or they could use that versa or what ever its called which is due to come out next year

Back