NISMO Jacket?

Looked at ebay. Theres someone there selling them, from Australia, £15 for shipping.

I was thinking of a Nissan Garage, although my local Nissan Garage is rubbish :(.

Thanks for your replys so far guys :)

Sky

rlees85 said:
would love to know what you work as... £££
i was trying to save him money. buying a fake one every week probably works out cheaper than a real nismo jacket lol.

R05_Micra said:
i was ganna buy one from ebay from tiwan, then i thought i mght get bird flu lol!
you must be confusing "jacket" with "jackdaw". would be interesting to see a nismo bird flying around in a nissan dealership.

All Nissan clothinh has a part number which can be obtained from a Nissan Dealership Parts Department, it may be a hunt for them to find the correct Part Number so depends how friendly your dealership are.

I have a Nissan Jacket! (and a Nissan watch :p :wasntme:)

Not the best quality but still cool, I think its like a workshop jacket. Has poppers down the front and a few pockets.

I picked it up at the Beaulieu autojumble a few years ago. Was about £3 or 3 jackets for a tenner IIRC.

The stall holder was selling just jackets and clothing with car logos on.
Some of them were mis-prints, some replicas but still some good buys.

Here are some pictures of it-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/stevenmoody/d33b84cb.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/stevenmoody/3cfce7f9.jpg

I'll have to see if the guy is at the next autojumble later this year. Get your orders in now! lol :D

Mate of mine brought me a Nissan belt from Thailand.

I still have my old ovaralls from when i was an apprentice for nissan in 94 (I was 15) but thy have my mechanics name instead of mine:doh:

I would use Japan Parts. They send everything very quickly and have just updated all the stock.

Pro Spec Motor Sport no longer exist. Shin has went back to Japan but i think he's setting up a new business in Russia soon. From what i heard they just called it a day because there was to much competion in the UK. Would love to know what he's done with the R34 he had!

nismo_k12 said:
Pro Spec Motor Sport no longer exist. From what i heard they just called it a day because there was to much competion in the Uk

A bit on the pricey side aswell.

Nice guy though

yep prospec closed down.. there main income was imports and due to the vast amount of people now importing cars the market is diluted somewhat.. so they have shut up shop i think they now work for Zeal....

Back