New member from the uk!!

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Welcome.
Micras are great cars standard and basic upgrades can be found from wreckers or ebay for reasonable prices. A bit of d.i.y. really helps.... the basic stuff is well documented on the forums.

styling... well thats your road to travel. Have some fun with it tho, you don't need to follow any trends..

CMF_Salzam

» CMF Member
Cheers guys
Wreckers yards here don't have any march k11s and if they do they are are few and far between
So import parts don't come easy .
I know of a few guys here in the uk wanting import parts but import is the killer word !
Thanks for the comments as its always good to get people's views .

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Brake upgrades come off the pulsar or almera models.. short shifter made for the pulsar is easily available off ebay too and fits the micra. I think Whiteline parts are also available online. As well as BC Racing coilovers.
Not to turn you away from these forums but the MSC forums are UK based as far as I know... but I am not familiar with MSC so this info needs research or confirmation from other members.

import parts in Australia are few and far between but fortunately things do become available through the forums.

think outside the box with parts too... I have Mugen wheels on my car, I had to get the bore machined out to fit over the nissan hub! Worked out pretty cheap for nice 2 piece wheels.

CMF_Salzam

» CMF Member
Mmmmm
Interesting , I'm already a member of that forum .
There are places to get things from like Matt humphris they do white line stuff but its all a little on the expensive side.
Suspension as a lot of members have done have used a combination of vauxhall and Vw parts to form coilover sets but they have to be modified before fitting as some of the holes for the bolts don't line up .
These still offer value for your money if you can get hold of a set that has been used but if not you would have to buy / sets and use half of each set so ......... Frustrating it is !

Back