New High End JL Speakers for Sale

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I have for sale a very nice pair of JL Audio 5.25" coaxial speakers (ideal for K10's, or in a K11 shelf) which are brand new, never used.

Details:

JL Audio TR525-CXi Coaxial Speakers:

Designed for smooth, balanced output above 60 Hz and capable of handling the power of today's high-powered head units and amplifiers, the TR525-CXi delivers impressive sonic output and quality.

A smooth-sounding, 1/2-inch textile dome tweeter with ferrofluid cooling delivers smooth, accurate high-frequency response. The injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene woofer has been painstakingly engineered for gradual and smooth upper-frequency rolloff, resulting in a seamless transition to the tweeter's frequency range.
2-way 13cm (5.25") coaxial speakers
Nom. power handling : 50W RMS
System Efficiency: 89.0 dB @ 1W/1m
Frequency response: 63 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
Mounting depth: 63.5mm

Woofers/Mid-range speakers:
Injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene cone body
1.0 in. / 25 mm voice coil
Flat-profile/symmetrical-roll spider
Butyl rubber surround.

Tweeters
0.50 in. / 12 mm textile dome tweeter with integral phase plug
Neodymium magnet
Ferrofluid cooled and damped.
Grilles supplied.

RRP: £85, for sale in a number of places for £75

They have never been used and are still boxed with the manual, cutout template, grills, etc.

Pictures:

IMG%5D
DSC00323Small.jpg

DSC00324Small.jpg

I'm looking for £45 including postage :)

Cheers

shr3k said will you accept £35, a big sloppy kiss and some swamp mud for the speakers???

final offer :D

shr3k

ps may have one kiss from donkey!

and posibility of some fairytail creatures

pete i may have these off you just need to check the size, will let you know 2moro eveing if they are still for sale ;)

Yeah but i wanted them aswell!!!!

I wasn;t being sarcastic saying rep? i just wanted to know where i stand!

Shr3k

I bought some speakers of mike last month but haven't seen them yet or heard from him so if I still haven't got any speakers by the start of next month I will definitely take them.

However if someone wants them before that then sell them.

Back