msc first

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
thought msc should have first refusal on these immensly rare breed

extra toe'd kittens ,front and back 4wd/extra traction:grinning:- pick up or deliver within 25 miles
dont bother if your not an animal lover,thats always my first concern for these beuty's( a loving home, were they are seen as part of the family )

DSC01996.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

SOOP'D UP BASICALLY

Awwwww, that's so cute :grinning:. We got a cat of our own, not sure if she'd get along with another cat though...

Oh my god it's happening!! Anyone seen the advert what if cats had thumbs

:laugh: thats exactly how they look as-if their human hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these'll be gone quick so thought i'd give first go here, remember traction control:laugh:

OMG cats with thumbs will take over the world :laugh::laugh::laugh: they are sooooooooooooo cute :D:D it would be very unfaire if had one as we recently lost our 2 yr old cat to the road :( so hes the second one to be killed on the road in the space of a year :( so we decided no more cats and got a dog :) Where we live its surrpunded by fields with the old m74 nehind the houses so once they get the hunting taste there is no stopping them crossing the road to get to the moles ect :(

lovely looking wee cats though :D out of interest are they for sale? and how much for i could ask around :D my uncle lives in london and loves cats so you never know :)

post and package wont cost too much, as long as they dont scratch theyr way out the bubble wrap:grinning::grinning:

let me just put it this way as long as they get a loving home the price isnt much , and theyr already toilet trained.
litter first , now they are used to doing it outside

how old are they? i wont see her untill thursday :laugh:

are you having a laugh? seriously do they have thumbs :laugh::laugh: and how on earth could you send it all way to scotland :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i think your having us on lmao i keep looking at it and the more i look at it the more i think its a wind up and ive fell for it :blush::blush::blush::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: i'm dying with laughter at the moment.
SOUPED UP CATS :grinning: this is real for sure. pm "malcolmt" if you want he's seen em for real. 100% genuine with thumbs as seen in the pic
born on the evening of the 12th of may ( day before friday THE 13th ) and believe me the black one is posses'd definate
but yeh today being the 12th july, gets em in at 2 months and soon time to leave
5 were born, mum killed one(or it didnt make it for some reason fri13th:grinning:) 4 left out of which 2 have the thumbs and 2 dont have em. GOT vids of my cat getting done over by the local boy cat and pics of birth all time stamped

OMG is all i can say.... maybe you should get them some holy water or summat out over them first before you let them go to new homes :laugh::laugh::laugh:

im feared now pmsl

maybe best to list them on 'preloved.co.uk' its going to take some special people to 'love' cats with thumbs :eek: lol

good luck keep us updated hehe

the black/white one has a shape of a cats head on his chest,pointy ears an all.
come on guys what would happen if i gave in my home work with your hand writing,i'd get kicked out of shool.
you wouldnt want that to happen now would you?,,,,,,,,not my fault nuclear weapons are being used in these fake wars (helps the economy to murder people) around the world, you should see some deformed baby's that have been born, maybe that may discust you? maybe not.

its all over, they has left the perch ,as pigeons may use the interpretation
did you miss out? didnt you? on some pterodactyl type ancient history ? who knows.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polydactyl_cat

next batchment ready in 3 months,,,,,,,,yes me cats been boink'd again by the same naughty boy that prowls the perimeter :grinning: trust me he wont need encouragement

raw bridge the saga ends. cat been given the snip,production line closed down. i know some of you are happy cause labour gave you the nod yesterday to pass your ass bill through.

stats.
26 raw breed kittens (polydactyl)
only one msc member took a live mascot home :) enjoy.
i know they are the msc stripe color,just dont let the red bit splurt out :)

Back